How can we help?
You can also find more resources in our
Select a category
Something is confusing
Something is broken
I have a suggestion
What is your email?
What is 1 + 3?
What does Left Anterior Descending supply?
- Anterior wall of the heart
- Most of the interventricular septum
Which leads would you see changes in with left anterior descending occlusion or damage to anterior portion of the heart?
- Precordial leads - V1 - V 6
What does the Left circumflex artery supply?
- Lateral wall of the left ventricle
Which leads would you see changes in with damage to lateral portion of the heart or occlusion to the Left Circuflex artery?
- Lateral leads: Leads I, avL, V5, V6
What does the Right Coronary Artery Supply?
Posterior Portion of the heart
Which leads would you see changes in with RCA occlusion or posterior portion of the heart damage?
V1 or recipricoal changes
What does the Posterior Arterial Descending supply?
- Inferior Portion of the heart
Which leads would you see change in with damage to Inferior portion of heart or occlusion to posterior arterial descending?
- Inferior Leads: AVF, II and III