5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- unbalanced force
- newton's laws of motion
- a the SI unit of force.
- b forces acting on an object that cause the net orce to be greater than zero
- c any object that revolves around another object in space.
- d 1an object in motion will remain in motion or an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.
2the accelaration of an object is equal to the mass of that object and the force applied
3 for every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
- e the rate at which an object moves(S=d/t) Speed=distance/time
5 Multiple choice questions
- the movement of an object around another object
- forces acting on an object that cause the net force to be zero
- an objects change in position over time when compared with a reference point
- sliding, rolling, fluid, static
- our solar system is part of this galaxy. It contains single stars , double stars, asteroids, meteors, and gas and dust.It is an elliptical shape.
5 True/False questions
tide → the amount of matter in an object
work → a push or a pull
force → a push or a pull
weight → a measure of the gravitational force on an object
rotation → the spinning motion of a planet about its axis