5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- straight line motion
- a the movement of an object around another object
- b motion in a straight line
- c the attractive force between two objects proportional to gravity
- d an objects change in position over time when compared with a reference point
- e the SI unit of force.
5 Multiple choice questions
- sliding, rolling, fluid, static
- the rate at which velocity changes; an object accelerates if its speed and / or direction changes. Acceleration may be postitive(increasing) or negative (decreasing)
- the amount of matter in an object
- a measure of the gravitational force on an object
- the accelration of an object in a circular motion
5 True/False questions
inertia → the tendency of all objects to resist any change in motion (start or stop)
satellite → any object that revolves around another object in space.
speed → the daily rise and fall of earth's waters on shores
tide → the daily rise and fall of earth's waters on shores
milky way galaxy → our solar system is part of this galaxy. It contains single stars , double stars, asteroids, meteors, and gas and dust.It is an elliptical shape.