5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- newton's laws of motion
- Centripital Force
- milky way galaxy
- straight line motion
- a the accelration of an object in a circular motion
- b motion in a straight line
- c the amount of matter in an object
- d 1an object in motion will remain in motion or an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.
2the accelaration of an object is equal to the mass of that object and the force applied
3 for every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
- e our solar system is part of this galaxy. It contains single stars , double stars, asteroids, meteors, and gas and dust.It is an elliptical shape.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the rate at which an object moves(S=d/t) Speed=distance/time
- forces acting on an object that cause the net orce to be greater than zero
- an objects change in position over time when compared with a reference point
- the attractive force between two objects proportional to gravity
- the SI unit of force.
5 True/False questions
tide → the action that results form doing something (W=fxd) Work =force times distance
work is equal to the force applied multiplied by the distance an object is moved
orbit → a push or a pull
revolution → the spinning motion of a planet about its axis
conservation of momentum → the total momentum of the two objects before the collsion is equal to the total momentum of the two objects after the collsion . That is, the momentum lost by object 1 is equal to the momentum gained by object 2
friction → the spinning motion of a planet about its axis