5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- newton's laws of motion
- a 1an object in motion will remain in motion or an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.
2the accelaration of an object is equal to the mass of that object and the force applied
3 for every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
- b the movement of an object around another object
- c the SI unit of force.
- d an objects change in position over time when compared with a reference point
- e the spinning motion of a planet about its axis
5 Multiple choice questions
- the accelration of an object in a circular motion
- the rate at which an object moves(S=d/t) Speed=distance/time
- sliding, rolling, fluid, static
- the action that results form doing something (W=fxd) Work =force times distance
work is equal to the force applied multiplied by the distance an object is moved
- a push or a pull
5 True/False questions
satellite → the daily rise and fall of earth's waters on shores
straight line motion → motion in a straight line
gravity → the attractive force between two objects proportional to gravity
conservation of momentum → the total momentum of the two objects before the collsion is equal to the total momentum of the two objects after the collsion . That is, the momentum lost by object 1 is equal to the momentum gained by object 2
unbalanced force → forces acting on an object that cause the net force to be zero