5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Centripital Force
- Balanced force
- a sliding, rolling, fluid, static
- b forces acting on an object that cause the net force to be zero
- c the accelration of an object in a circular motion
- d the path of an object as it revolves around another object
- e the SI unit of force.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an objects change in position over time when compared with a reference point
- the movement of an object around another object
- the rate at which an object moves(S=d/t) Speed=distance/time
- a push or a pull
- the amount of matter in an object
5 True/False questions
unbalanced force → forces acting on an object that cause the net force to be zero
tide → the action that results form doing something (W=fxd) Work =force times distance
work is equal to the force applied multiplied by the distance an object is moved
newton's laws of motion → 1an object in motion will remain in motion or an object at rest will remain at rest unless acted upon by an outside force.
2the accelaration of an object is equal to the mass of that object and the force applied
3 for every action force there is an equal and opposite reaction force.
work → a push or a pull
Acceleration → the spinning motion of a planet about its axis