5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Direct Object
- Predicate Nominative
- a Person, place, thing, idea, or concept
- b A noun that follows a linking verb and completes the equal sign equation.
- c doing the work of an adjective
- d a noun or pronoun that receives the action of the verb (or is impacted by the verb); they CANNOT be part of a prepositional phrase
- e A verb that shows state of being, behaves like an equals sign in the sentence.
5 Multiple choice questions
- an action verb that DOES NOT have a direct object
- tell time, location, manner, degree, purpose
- To be, to seem, to become
- Doing the work of an adverb
- An adjective that follows a linking verb and completes the equals sign equation.
5 True/False questions
Interjection → Shows excitement or emotion
Preposition → Needs an object to form a phrase
Adjectives → tell which one, what kind, how many, how much
Action Verb → modifies verbs, adjectives, and adverbs
Verb → modifies verbs, adjectives, and adverbs