5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a modifies verbs, adjectives, and adverbs
- b Doing the work of an adverb
- c A verb that shows state of being, behaves like an equals sign in the sentence.
- d Connects words, phrases and clauses
- e modifies nouns and pronouns
5 Multiple choice questions
- Person, place, thing, idea, or concept
- To be, to seem, to become
- an action verb that DOES NOT have a direct object
- tell time, location, manner, degree, purpose
- Shows action or state of being
5 True/False questions
Transitive Verb → an action verb that HAS a direct object
Interjection → Shows excitement or emotion
Predicate Nominative → A noun that follows a linking verb and completes the equal sign equation.
Adjectives → modifies nouns and pronouns
Predicate Adjective → An adjective that follows a linking verb and completes the equals sign equation.