5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Enthusiastic devotion; intense enthusiasm.
- b To decourate; to beautify by adding details.
- c To increase or intensify.
- d Something that is able to be touched; having form and mattre.
- e To lower the spirits of; weaken the confidense or cheerfulness of.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Expressed dearly in a few words; to the point.
- To renew the energy or strength of.
- An idea that is communicated indirectly, through a suggestion or hint.
- Close; near (to something).
- Unintentional; Accidental; not intended.
5 True/False questions
Infringe → Without sense or meaning; foolish; silly.
Fritter → To spend or waste a little at a time.
Wary → Cautious; on one's gaurd.
Vicarious → Experienced through the imagination; not experienced directly; indirectly.
Subsequent → To support financially; to pay for.