5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To make evil and often untrue statements about; speak evil of.
- b To stop; to bring to an end.
- c A perfect or typical example of a general quality or type.
- d Bitter hostility.
- e Differing from what is customary; odd.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Happening now and then; occasional.
- A situation requiring a difficult choise.
- Best possible; most favourable; most desirable; ideal.
- Based on personal opinions, attitudes, or feelings.
- To intrude or trespass someone.
5 True/False questions
Exploit → A perfect or typical example of a general quality or type.
Dissident → Something that causes damge, harm, or loss; a disadvantage.
Amiable → Something that is able to be touched; having form and mattre.
Adjacent → Close; near (to something).
Sensoury → To reply especially in a quick sharp, or witty way.