5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Distributed thinly; not thick or crowded.
- b Close; near (to something).
- c To make evil and often untrue statements about; speak evil of.
- d To spend or waste a little at a time.
- e Based on personal opinions, attitudes, or feelings.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Expressed dearly in a few words; to the point.
- Enthusiastic devotion; intense enthusiasm.
- To reply especially in a quick sharp, or witty way.
- A person opposed to established ideas or beliefs, especially in politics or religion; a rebel.
- An opponent; one who opposes or competes.
5 True/False questions
Optimum → Best possible; most favourable; most desirable; ideal.
Vicarious → Humourous; playfully joking; funny.
Curt → Rudely brief when speaking to someone.
Encounter → A brief or unexpected meeting.
Obselete → No longer in use or practise; out of date; expired.