5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Something that causes damge, harm, or loss; a disadvantage.
- b A person opposed to established ideas or beliefs, especially in politics or religion; a rebel.
- c Meant to impress others; fashy; showy.
- d To draw fourth.
- e An injustise; unfairness.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An idea that is communicated indirectly, through a suggestion or hint.
- Differing from what is customary; odd.
- To deliberatly destroy or damage.
- To decourate; to beautify by adding details.
- To support financially; to pay for.
5 True/False questions
Zeal → Enthusiastic devotion; intense enthusiasm.
Tangible → Something that is able to be touched; having form and mattre.
Engross → To hold full attention of; absorb.
Facetious → Great praise or applause; enthusiastic approval.
Dilemma → A situation requiring a difficult choise.