5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Expressed dearly in a few words; to the point.
- b To reply especially in a quick sharp, or witty way.
- c To calm; especially by giving in the demands of.
- d To spend or waste a little at a time.
- e Based on personal opinions, attitudes, or feelings.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To decourate; to beautify by adding details.
- Careful about moral standards; conscientious; ethical.
- Distributed thinly; not thick or crowded.
- A brief or unexpected meeting.
- To stop; to bring to an end.
5 True/False questions
Ostentatious → Meant to impress others; fashy; showy.
Escalate → To increase or intensify.
Innovation → A new custum, method, or invention.
Infringe → To intrude or trespass someone.
Dissident → A person opposed to established ideas or beliefs, especially in politics or religion; a rebel.