5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To reply especially in a quick sharp, or witty way.
- b To spend or waste a little at a time.
- c Enjoying and seeking the company of others; out going
- d Something that is able to be touched; having form and mattre.
- e Based on personal opinions, attitudes, or feelings.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Something that causes damge, harm, or loss; a disadvantage.
- Humourous; playfully joking; funny.
- To decourate; to beautify by adding details.
- Not giving in; stubborn.
- A great lack of energy; inactivity due to laziness.
5 True/False questions
Scrupulous → Skillful in using the hands and body
Malign → Great praise or applause; enthusiastic approval.
Optimum → Best possible; most favourable; most desirable; ideal.
Encounter → Differing from what is customary; odd.
Implication → A new custum, method, or invention.