5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To plase close together, especially to compare and contrast; side by side.
- b A brief or unexpected meeting.
- c In order or time; next.
- d Distributed thinly; not thick or crowded.
- e Enjoying and seeking the company of others; out going
5 Multiple choice questions
- A new custum, method, or invention.
- Expressed dearly in a few words; to the point.
- Cautious; on one's gaurd.
- A physical weakness or affect.
- Unintentional; Accidental; not intended.
5 True/False questions
Zeal → Enthusiastic devotion; intense enthusiasm.
Animosity → Bitter hostility.
Retort → Enthusiastic devotion; intense enthusiasm.
Lethargy → Cautious; on one's gaurd.
Enccentric → A brief or unexpected meeting.