5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To spend or waste a little at a time.
- b Orderly; systematic.
- c A perfect or typical example of a general quality or type.
- d Not giving in; stubborn.
- e Careful about moral standards; conscientious; ethical.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Good-natured; friendly and pleasant.
- To calm; especially by giving in the demands of.
- Without sense or meaning; foolish; silly.
- Good judgement or tact in actions or speaking; good sense.
- To lower the spirits of; weaken the confidense or cheerfulness of.
5 True/False questions
Curt → Rudely brief when speaking to someone.
Vicarious → Experienced through the imagination; not experienced directly; indirectly.
Infringe → To intrude or trespass someone.
Gregarious → Experienced through the imagination; not experienced directly; indirectly.
Antoganist → An opponent; one who opposes or competes.