5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Something that causes damge, harm, or loss; a disadvantage.
- b Not giving in; stubborn.
- c Enthusiastic devotion; intense enthusiasm.
- d An idea that is communicated indirectly, through a suggestion or hint.
- e A situation requiring a difficult choise.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Humourous; playfully joking; funny.
- In order or time; next.
- To support financially; to pay for.
- Happening now and then; occasional.
- Good judgement or tact in actions or speaking; good sense.
5 True/False questions
Elicit → To use selfishly or unethically; take unfair advantage of.
Wary → Cautious; on one's gaurd.
Vicarious → Experienced through the imagination; not experienced directly; indirectly.
Enccentric → Close; near (to something).
Sabotage → To deliberatly destroy or damage.