5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To plase close together, especially to compare and contrast; side by side.
- b Without sense or meaning; foolish; silly.
- c An idea that is communicated indirectly, through a suggestion or hint.
- d A physical weakness or affect.
- e Extremely angry.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To support financially; to pay for.
- Close; near (to something).
- To intrude or trespass someone.
- Meant to impress others; fashy; showy.
- Best possible; most favourable; most desirable; ideal.
5 True/False questions
Detriment → Something that causes damge, harm, or loss; a disadvantage.
Encounter → A brief or unexpected meeting.
Fritter → To reply especially in a quick sharp, or witty way.
Embellish → To decourate; to beautify by adding details.
Malign → To make evil and often untrue statements about; speak evil of.