5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A person opposed to established ideas or beliefs, especially in politics or religion; a rebel.
- b A brief or unexpected meeting.
- c Good-natured; friendly and pleasant.
- d To reply especially in a quick sharp, or witty way.
- e To spend or waste a little at a time.
5 Multiple choice questions
- An opponent; one who opposes or competes.
- Differing from what is customary; odd.
- Orderly; systematic.
- To make evil and often untrue statements about; speak evil of.
- Something that is able to be touched; having form and mattre.
5 True/False questions
Implication → A new custum, method, or invention.
Inadvertant → Unintentional; Accidental; not intended.
Epitome → A perfect or typical example of a general quality or type.
Revitalized → To renew the energy or strength of.
Infirmity → Bitter hostility.