5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Orbicular oris
- flexor retinaculum
- Internal intercostals
- Fibularis longus
- Tibialis anterior
- a Dorsiflextion of foot; muscle of leg region; more medial than fibularis longus.
- b Plantar flexion and eversion of foot. Lateral shin muscle from the anterior view.
- c depresses ribs during forced expiration deep medial rib side.
- d located at base of palm on anterior side of hand--covers flexor tendons and prevents bowstringing except palmaris longus.
- e _______is the muscle around the mouth; moves your lips up and down, allows closing of lips. Deep muscle around lips.
5 Multiple choice questions
- rotates the forearm medially. Superficial in anatomical position, supine. Pronates-palm up to down.
- Elevates mandible. More medial that massete; deep region of cheek.
- muscle of the hip that abducts the thigh, lines the illiac crest.
- long muscle that connects to palm (only tendon over the flexor retinaculum). Action; flexes hand.
- anterior of forearm goes to wrist on the thumb side.Action flexes and abducts hand.
5 True/False questions
Extensor carpi ulnaris → Action; extend and adducts hand. Starts at elbow to pinky side of wrist.
Trapezius → Muscles acting on the shoulder. Posterior view superficial triangular muscle. Action; elevates, depresses, retracts scapula, and extends head.
Rhomboid major → adducts scapula. posterior to the minor deeper than the trapezius. Posterior view.
brachioradialis → flexes forearm, deep muscles in brachial region.
Adductor Magnus → adducts thigh. Superficial of the sartorius on medial side near groin.