5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Adductor Longus
- Flexor digitorum superficialis
- a Plantar flextion of foot. Muscle from leg region; Lateral side from the posterior view.
- b muscle that flexes the fingers. (leads to the flexor retinaculum).
- c V-Shaped throat muscle. Opens mouth, depresses mandible, elevates hyoid bone during swallowing.
- d adducts thigh. Superficial of the sartorius on medial side near groin.
- e Elevates mandible. Cheek region deep muscle. For chewing.
5 Multiple choice questions
- depresses and moves scapula anteriorly. Attaches to ribs superior and goes to scapula.
- O: first 8-9 ribs | I: inside of vertebral border of scapula | A: protraction and upward rotation of shoulder
- medial rotation of arm. Posterior to minor superficial muscle from the posterior view.
- flexes and adducts arm, superficial and on the anterior view.
- adducts thigh. Medial side more lateral then Gracilis.
5 True/False questions
Trapezius → Muscles acting on the shoulder. Posterior view superficial triangular muscle. Action; elevates, depresses, retracts scapula, and extends head.
Transverse abdominus → compresses abdomen, deepest layer of ab muscles. Going across.
Illiacus → Flexes, abducts, and laterally rotates thigh at the hip; flexes knee ie: crossing your legs. Longest muscle in the body wraps around thigh from anterior view.
External intercostals → Muscle for respiration. Elevates rips during inspiration. Lateral view. deep.
Triceps Brachii → Flexes forearm. anterior view superficia, brachial region muscle.