5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Triceps Brachii
- Vastus lateralis
- Rotator cuff
- a Abducts arm, also can flex or extend. Triangular shaped. Shoulder muscle.
- b Lateral rotation of the arm; posterior to the clavicle from posterior view deep. (rotator cuff)
- c extends leg. Anterior thigh region Lateral side slightly medial of the I.T. Band Superficial.
- d S.I.T.S supraspinatus, infraspinatus, teres minor, subscapularis.
- e Extends forearm and arm Superficial from posterior view.
5 Multiple choice questions
- flexes neck, lateral rotation of head. Ear down your neck.From lateral view.
- _______is the muscle around the mouth; moves your lips up and down, allows closing of lips. Deep muscle around lips.
- Extends and adducts arm, Superficial on the posterior side. Upper back muscle.
- medial rotation of arm. Posterior to minor superficial muscle from the posterior view.
- flexes forearm, deep muscles in brachial region.
5 True/False questions
Extensor digitorum → Posterior, Big center muscle of forearm.Action; extends wrist & extend fingers II-V. (for extensor retinaculum).
Pectoralis Minor → depresses and moves scapula anteriorly. Attaches to ribs superior and goes to scapula.
Supinator → rotates the forearm laterally. Deep supines- palm down to up.
Orbicular oculli → Action; closes the eyes. Muscles superficial surrounds eyes. Anterior view.
Adductor Longus → Plantar flexion and eversion of foot. Lateral shin muscle from the anterior view.