5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Serratus anterior
- Internal oblique
- Teres Major
- pronator teres
- a More deep than external oblique. Action; compresses abdomen, flexes and rotates trunk.
- b Plantar flextion of foot. Muscle from leg region; Lateral side from the posterior view.
- c O: first 8-9 ribs | I: inside of vertebral border of scapula | A: protraction and upward rotation of shoulder
- d rotates the forearm medially. Superficial in anatomical position, supine. Pronates-palm up to down.
- e medial rotation of arm. Posterior to minor superficial muscle from the posterior view.
5 Multiple choice questions
- broad sheet of tendons on lateral side of thigh
- muscle of the hip region that flexes the thigh. More bulky one.
- Action; closes the eyes. Muscles superficial surrounds eyes. Anterior view.
- Elevates mandible. More medial that massete; deep region of cheek.
- Action; extend and adducts hand. Starts at elbow to pinky side of wrist.
5 True/False questions
Brachial plexus → flexes forearm, deep muscles in brachial region.
flexor retinaculum → posterior of carpal bones to hold tendon down.
Femoral nerve → from lumbar plexus thigh nerve.
calcaneal tendon → long muscle that connects to palm (only tendon over the flexor retinaculum). Action; flexes hand.
extensor retinaculum → posterior of carpal bones to hold tendon down.