5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rectus Abdominus
- Rhomboid major
- Extensor carpi radialis brevis
- a compresses abdomen, and flexes trunk. Straight superficial six pack muscle.
- b slightly deeper and shorter than the extensor carpi radialis longus. More medial than the extensor digitorum. Action; extends and abducts hand.
- c adducts scapula. posterior to the minor deeper than the trapezius. Posterior view.
- d Extends thigh and flexes leg. Posterior thigh region; more superficial than semimebranosus. More medial side.
- e Extends thigh and flexes leg. Posterior thigh region; Deeper than semitendinosus, medial of bicep femoris, and slightly lateral of gracilis.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Extends knee and flexes thigh at hip. Anterior thigh wide superficial muscle connecting thigh to knee.
- long muscles from the forearm to the wrist. anterior and superficial . Elbow to thumb side of the wrist. Action; extends and abducts hand.
- Muscles acting on the shoulder. Posterior view superficial triangular muscle. Action; elevates, depresses, retracts scapula, and extends head.
- from sacral plexus goes from butt to achilles tendon
- Muscle for respiration. Elevates rips during inspiration. Lateral view. deep.
5 True/False questions
Fibularis longus → long muscle that connects to palm (only tendon over the flexor retinaculum). Action; flexes hand.
Flexor carpi radialis → posterior and superficial muscle that connects the forearm to the wrist on the pinky side. Action; flexes and adducts hand.
Transverse abdominus → compresses abdomen, deepest layer of ab muscles. Going across.
Buccainator → compress cheek. Deep cheek lateral side.
Illiacus → Plantar flextion of foot. Muscle from leg region; Lateral side from the posterior view.