5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Illitobial tract
- biceps brachii
- Vastus medialis
- Palmaris longus
- a Flexes forearm. anterior view superficia, brachial region muscle.
- b Plantar flextion of foot. Muscle from leg region; Lateral side from the posterior view.
- c broad sheet of tendons on lateral side of thigh
- d extends leg. Anterior thigh region medial of rectus femoris superficial from anterior view.
- e long muscle that connects to palm (only tendon over the flexor retinaculum). Action; flexes hand.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Rotates arm medially. Posterior to clavicle.
- Elevates mandible. More medial that massete; deep region of cheek.
- depresses ribs during forced expiration deep medial rib side.
- Action; extends finger V. More lateral than extensor digitorum in superficial forearm.
- slightly deeper and shorter than the extensor carpi radialis longus. More medial than the extensor digitorum. Action; extends and abducts hand.
5 True/False questions
Teres Minor → muscle of the hip region that flexes the thigh. More bulky one.
Psoas Major → muscle of the hip region that flexes the thigh. More bulky one.
Pectoralis major → flexes and adducts arm, superficial and on the anterior view.
Pectoralis Minor → flexes and adducts arm, superficial and on the anterior view.
Rhomboid minor → adducts scapula. Deep . More superior than the major. Posterior view