5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Rotator cuff
- sciatic nerve
- External oblique
- Extensor carpi ulnaris
- a Action; extend and adducts hand. Starts at elbow to pinky side of wrist.
- b from sacral plexus goes from butt to achilles tendon
- c Flexes, abducts, and laterally rotates thigh at the hip; flexes knee ie: crossing your legs. Longest muscle in the body wraps around thigh from anterior view.
- d S.I.T.S supraspinatus, infraspinatus, teres minor, subscapularis.
- e Superficial of transverse abdominus. Action: compresses abdomen, flexes and rotates trunk.
5 Multiple choice questions
- anterior of forearm goes to wrist on the thumb side.Action flexes and abducts hand.
- Flexes forearm. anterior view superficia, brachial region muscle.
- adducts scapula. Deep . More superior than the major. Posterior view
- posterior of carpal bones to hold tendon down.
- muscle of the hip region that flexes the thigh. Bringing it upward.
5 True/False questions
Semitendinosus → Extends thigh and flexes leg. Posterior thigh region; more superficial than semimebranosus. More medial side.
Brachial plexus → (only on cadaver) brachial region nerves noodle like.
Masseter → Elevates mandible. Cheek region deep muscle. For chewing.
Vastus intermedius → extends leg. Anterior thigh region medial of rectus femoris superficial from anterior view.
Buccainator → rotates the forearm laterally. Deep supines- palm down to up.