5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a (v.) to make a mess of; muddle through: to get by; (n.) a hopeless mess
- b (adj.) to seize for military or official use
- c (n.) an opening, gap, rupture, rift; a violation or infraction; (v.) to create an opening, break through
- d (v.) to save from fire or shipwreck; (n.) property thus saved
- e (v.) to caution or advise against something; to scold mildly; to remind of a duty
5 Multiple choice questions
- (v.) to wipe out; to keep oneself from being noticed
- (v.) to spread or scatter freely or widely.
(adj.) wordy or longwinded , or unfocused;scattered or widely spread.
- (n.) a difficult or perplexing situation or problem
- (adj.) careful, cautious
- (v.) to incline to beforehand
5 True/False questions
deadlock → (n.) scattered fragments, wreckage.
cumbersome → (adj.) Clumsy, hard to handle; slow-moving
brigand → (n.) a bandit, robber, outlaw, highwayman
spasmodic → (adj.) not genuine, not true, not valid
relinquish → (v.) to caution or advise against something; to scold mildly; to remind of a duty