5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
- Creating something that represents a complicated object or process.
- Descriptions that do not deal with numbers
- An experiment in which only one variable is changed at a time.
- A hypothesis is a explanation.
5 True/False questions
Variable → A variable is a factor that can change in an experiment.
Communicating → The sharing of ideas and results of experiments.
Manipulated variable → One variable that is changed on purpose.
Scientific inquiry → Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
Operational definition → A statement that describes how to measure a particular variable or define a particular term.