5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- A statement that describes how to measure a particular variable or define a particular term.
- Creating something that represents a complicated object or process.
- The sharing of ideas and results of experiments.
- A variable is a factor that can change in an experiment.
- Making a forecast of what will happen in the future.
5 True/False questions
Observing → Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
Quantitative → Descriptions that do not deal with numbers
Hypothesis → A hypothesis is a explanation.
Inferring → Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
Classifying → Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste