5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Creating something that represents a complicated object or process.
- Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
- A hypothesis is a explanation.
- Descriptions that deal with numbers
- The factor may change in response to the manipulated variable.
5 True/False questions
Operational definition → Making a forecast of what will happen in the future.
Variable → A variable is a factor that can change in an experiment.
Controlled experiment → An experiment in which only one variable is changed at a time.
Scientific inquiry → Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
Observing → Explaining or interpreting things you observe.