5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
- Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
- The factor may change in response to the manipulated variable.
- An experiment in which only one variable is changed at a time.
- A hypothesis is a explanation.
5 True/False questions
Making models → Creating something that represents a complicated object or process.
Quantitative → Descriptions that deal with numbers
Communicating → The sharing of ideas and results of experiments.
Inferring → Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
Manipulated variable → The factor may change in response to the manipulated variable.