5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Using your senses to gather information. Using sight, touch, smell and taste
- A process used by scientists to study the natural world.
- A variable is a factor that can change in an experiment.
- A statement that describes how to measure a particular variable or define a particular term.
- Making a forecast of what will happen in the future.
5 True/False questions
Communicating → The sharing of ideas and results of experiments.
Responding variable → One variable that is changed on purpose.
Controlled experiment → One variable that is changed on purpose.
Making models → A variable is a factor that can change in an experiment.
Quantitative → Descriptions that do not deal with numbers