5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- Grouping together things that are alike in some way.
- A variable is a factor that can change in an experiment.
- Making a forecast of what will happen in the future.
- Explaining or interpreting things you observe.
- A hypothesis is a explanation.
5 True/False questions
Manipulated variable → One variable that is changed on purpose.
Quantitative → Descriptions that do not deal with numbers
Operational definition → A statement that describes how to measure a particular variable or define a particular term.
Scientific inquiry → A process used by scientists to study the natural world.
Communicating → Making a forecast of what will happen in the future.