3 Written questions
3 Multiple choice questions
- a. Gaby and Becky meet in middle school and become close friends.
b. Gaby invites Becky to a family party.
c. Becky invites Gaby to her birthday party.
d. Gaby has fun at Becky's party.
- Gaby (Mexican-American) and Becky (Anglo-American)
- 1. I could not believe how crowded and lively the house was.
2. People were dancing to rhythmic Mexican music while Gaby's mother served homemade Mexican food.
3. Gaby came dressed in her best clothes.
4. My family was in jeans and T-shirts.
2 True/False questions
What is the conflict in the autobiographical story by Becky? → Becky thinks that Gaby will feel uncomfortable at her birthday party because of differences in their cultures.
define the term "description" → events in a story that happen in a certain way