3 Written questions
3 Multiple choice questions
- 1. I could not believe how crowded and lively the house was.
2. People were dancing to rhythmic Mexican music while Gaby's mother served homemade Mexican food.
3. Gaby came dressed in her best clothes.
4. My family was in jeans and T-shirts.
- people in a story
- vivid/intense details that add interest to the narrative
2 True/False questions
define the term "conflict" → a struggle between two opposing forces
What is the conflict in the autobiographical story by Becky? → Becky thinks that Gaby will feel uncomfortable at her birthday party because of differences in their cultures.