3 Written questions
3 Multiple choice questions
- events in a story that happen in a certain way
- people in a story
- 1. I could not believe how crowded and lively the house was.
2. People were dancing to rhythmic Mexican music while Gaby's mother served homemade Mexican food.
3. Gaby came dressed in her best clothes.
4. My family was in jeans and T-shirts.
2 True/False questions
What is the conflict in the autobiographical story by Becky? → Gaby (Mexican-American) and Becky (Anglo-American)
define the term "conflict" → a struggle between two opposing forces