5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- DEFICIT noun
- INTERPERSONAL adjective
- DESIGNATE verb
- DETRIMENT noun
- FERVENT (power word)
- a Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
- b give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- c harm or loss
- d feeling with passion
- e a shortage; a lack in amount
5 Multiple choice questions
- having two sides
- to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group, or country, etc., and not another.
- Within a state.
- 1.A period of time between events.
2.A space between two things.
5 True/False questions
PHYSIOLOGICAL adjective → having two sides
DETRACTOR noun → Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
INTRAMURAL adjective → within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
LATITUDE noun → a shortage; a lack in amount
DECIPHER verb → give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)