5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- AMELIORATE (power word)
- PERVASIVE (power word)
- UNILATERAL adjective
- DEMORALIZE verb
- BILATERAL adjective
- a to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- b to make or grow less, to weaken
- c having two sides
- d One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group, or country, etc., and not another.
- e spreading through everything
5 Multiple choice questions
- feeling with passion
- extent of freedom from normal restraints
- give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- Within a state.
- within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
5 True/False questions
LATERAL adjective → Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
PHYSIOLOGICAL adjective → having two sides
INTERPERSONAL adjective → Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
INTERVAL noun → extent of freedom from normal restraints
DECIPHER verb → to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out