5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- INTRAMURAL adjective
- INTERPERSONAL adjective
- DEPLETION noun
- LATITUDE noun
- INTRASTATE adjective
- a A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption
- b within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
- c extent of freedom from normal restraints
- d Within a state.
- e Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
5 Multiple choice questions
- feeling with passion
- spreading through everything
- related to the functions and activities of living organisms
- give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- a shortage; a lack in amount
5 True/False questions
LATERAL adjective → having two sides
DEMORALIZE verb → give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
DETRACTOR noun → harm or loss
BILATERAL adjective → Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
AMELIORATE (power word) → to make or grow less, to weaken