5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- BILATERAL adjective
- OPULENT (power word)
- FERVENT (power word)
- DETRIMENT noun
- DEFICIT noun
- a feeling with passion
- b having two sides
- c a shortage; a lack in amount
- d rich or lavish; showy and extravagant
- e harm or loss
5 Multiple choice questions
- extent of freedom from normal restraints
- Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
- Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
- 1.A period of time between events.
2.A space between two things.
- within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
5 True/False questions
AMELIORATE (power word) → spreading through everything
DESIGNATE verb → give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
DECIPHER verb → to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out
PERVASIVE (power word) → feeling with passion
UNILATERAL adjective → having two sides