5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- DEMORALIZE verb
- INTRAMURAL adjective
- LATERAL adjective
- DESIGNATE verb
- LATITUDE noun
- a Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
- b to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- c extent of freedom from normal restraints
- d within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
- e give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
5 Multiple choice questions
- Within a state.
- spreading through everything
- Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
- feeling with passion
- related to the functions and activities of living organisms
5 True/False questions
UNILATERAL adjective → having two sides
DEFICIT noun → a shortage; a lack in amount
INTERPERSONAL adjective → within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
BILATERAL adjective → having two sides
INTERVAL noun → 1.A period of time between events.
2.A space between two things.