5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- DEMORALIZE verb
- UNILATERAL adjective
- PHYSIOLOGICAL adjective
- LATITUDE noun
- INTRASTATE adjective
- a Within a state.
- b to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- c extent of freedom from normal restraints
- d One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group, or country, etc., and not another.
- e related to the functions and activities of living organisms
5 Multiple choice questions
- Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
- Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
- spreading through everything
- 1.A period of time between events.
2.A space between two things.
- having two sides
5 True/False questions
AMELIORATE (power word) → feeling with passion
DESIGNATE verb → to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out
DETRIMENT noun → harm or loss
DEPLETION noun → A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption
LATERAL adjective → having two sides