5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- AMELIORATE (power word)
- DEPLETION noun
- PERVASIVE (power word)
- DECIPHER verb
- FERVENT (power word)
- a to make or grow less, to weaken
- b feeling with passion
- c to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out
- d A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption
- e spreading through everything
5 Multiple choice questions
- One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group, or country, etc., and not another.
- to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- a shortage; a lack in amount
- extent of freedom from normal restraints
- having two sides
5 True/False questions
OPULENT (power word) → feeling with passion
DESIGNATE verb → give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
INTRASTATE adjective → Within a state.
INTERVAL noun → 1.A period of time between events.
2.A space between two things.
DETRACTOR noun → Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner