5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- PERVASIVE (power word)
- LATERAL adjective
- INTRASTATE adjective
- PHYSIOLOGICAL adjective
- INTERVAL noun
- a Within a state.
- b Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
- c related to the functions and activities of living organisms
- d 1.A period of time between events.
2.A space between two things.
- e spreading through everything
5 Multiple choice questions
- give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption
- Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
- to make or grow less, to weaken
- feeling with passion
5 True/False questions
INTRAMURAL adjective → within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
DECIPHER verb → to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out
UNILATERAL adjective → One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group, or country, etc., and not another.
DETRIMENT noun → Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
DETRACTOR noun → harm or loss