5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- UNILATERAL adjective
- INTRASTATE adjective
- INTERPERSONAL adjective
- LATITUDE noun
- BILATERAL adjective
- a Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
- b Within a state.
- c One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group, or country, etc., and not another.
- d having two sides
- e extent of freedom from normal restraints
5 Multiple choice questions
- to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- 1.A period of time between events.
2.A space between two things.
- to make or grow less, to weaken
- harm or loss
- feeling with passion
5 True/False questions
LATERAL adjective → having two sides
INTRAMURAL adjective → Within a state.
DECIPHER verb → to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out
PHYSIOLOGICAL adjective → having two sides
DEPLETION noun → A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption