5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- INTERPERSONAL adjective
- DEPLETION noun
- PERVASIVE (power word)
- BILATERAL adjective
- INTERVAL noun
- a having two sides
- b Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
- c spreading through everything
- d A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption
- e 1.A period of time between events.
2.A space between two things.
5 Multiple choice questions
- to make or grow less, to weaken
- Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
- a shortage; a lack in amount
- related to the functions and activities of living organisms
- Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
5 True/False questions
DEMORALIZE verb → to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
INTRAMURAL adjective → Within a state.
LATITUDE noun → extent of freedom from normal restraints
INTRASTATE adjective → Within a state.
DETRIMENT noun → a shortage; a lack in amount