5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- DECIPHER verb
- DEFICIT noun
- DEMORALIZE verb
- DETRACTOR noun
- OPULENT (power word)
- a a shortage; a lack in amount
- b Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
- c to interpret or read something confusing or hard to make out
- d to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- e rich or lavish; showy and extravagant
5 Multiple choice questions
- Connected with relationships between people.
Synonym; with others
- A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption
- harm or loss
- spreading through everything
- related to the functions and activities of living organisms
5 True/False questions
LATERAL adjective → Relating to, or situated at or on, the side.
Synonym; sideward, flanking
AMELIORATE (power word) → to make or grow less, to weaken
INTRASTATE adjective → within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
INTERVAL noun → extent of freedom from normal restraints
BILATERAL adjective → having two sides