5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- DETRIMENT noun
- DESIGNATE verb
- INTRASTATE adjective
- FERVENT (power word)
- DEMORALIZE verb
- a Within a state.
- b to deprive (a person/persons) of spirit, courage, discipline, etc.
- c give an assignment to (a person) to a post, or assign a task to (a person)
- d feeling with passion
- e harm or loss
5 Multiple choice questions
- A reduced amount or size.
Synonym; loss, consumption
- spreading through everything
- within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
- One-sided; done by or affecting one person, group, or country, etc., and not another.
- Something or someone that speaks ill of something/someone ; someone who criticizes someone unfairly to take away from the value of something.
Synonym; blamer, maligner
5 True/False questions
INTERPERSONAL adjective → within the walls or boundaries; confined to members
AMELIORATE (power word) → to make or grow less, to weaken
INTERVAL noun → extent of freedom from normal restraints
PHYSIOLOGICAL adjective → related to the functions and activities of living organisms
LATITUDE noun → a shortage; a lack in amount