5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- municipal bond
- no-load fund
- maturity date
- net asset value
- a a report that provides potential investors with detailed information about a particular mutual fund.
- b is the date when a bond will be repaid.
- c amount one share of a mutual fund is worth.
- d sometimes called a "muni" is a security issued by a state or local (town,city,county) government to pay for its ongoing activities.
- e a mutual fund in which the individual investor pays no commision.
5 Multiple choice questions
- are bonds that are issued by financially stable companies or municipalities.
- a bond registered in the owner's name by the company that issues the bond.
- are bonds issued at the same time that mature on different dates.
- a bond that is repaid from the income generated by the project it is designed to finance.
- a bond that an investor can trade for shares of the corporation's common stock.
5 True/False questions
general obligation bond → a bond that is backed by the full faith and credit of the government that issued it.
closed-end fund → a mutual fund with a fixed number of shares that are issued by an investment company when the fund is first organized.
bond indenture → a legal document that details all of the conditions pertaining to a particular bond issue.
mortgage bond → sometimes referred to as a secured bond, is a bond that is backed by assets of the corporation.
load fund → a mutual fund in which in which you pay a commision every time you purchase mutual fund in which you pay a commision every time you purchase shares.