5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- revenue bond
- bond indenture
- open-end fund
- no-load fund
- a a mutual fund in which the individual investor pays no commision.
- b a report that provides potential investors with detailed information about a particular mutual fund.
- c a mutual fund with an unlimited number of shares that are issued and redeemed by an investment company at the investors' request.
- d a legal document that details all of the conditions pertaining to a particular bond issue.
- e a bond that is repaid from the income generated by the project it is designed to finance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- sometimes referred to as a secured bond, is a bond that is backed by assets of the corporation.
- are payments made to shareholders that result from the sale of securities in the fund's portfolio.
- a mutual fund in which in which you pay a commision every time you purchase mutual fund in which you pay a commision every time you purchase shares.
- a fund to which a corporation makes deposits for the purpose of paying back a bond issue.
- a bond registered in the owner's name by the company that issues the bond.
5 True/False questions
zero-coupon bond → a bond tha provides no interest payments and is redeemed for its face value at maturity.
subordinated debenture → an unsecured bond that gives bond-holders a claim to interest payments and assets of the corporation only after all other bondholders have been paid.
income dividends → a fund to which a corporation makes deposits for the purpose of paying back a bond issue.
net asset value → amount one share of a mutual fund is worth.
convertible bond → a bond that an investor can trade for shares of the corporation's common stock.