5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- n. One that is held prisoner.adj Unable to escaape or get away. Captivity - n. The state of being held against one's will; loss of freedom
- 1. v. To translate into another language. 2. to explain the meaning of. 3. To understand in one's own way.
- n. Somthing added to make up for something missing. v. To add to.
- n. 1. A particular area of land 2. a land area under control of a particular group or govement.
- n. A wide, open area or surface;stretch
5 True/False questions
Invaluble → adj. Too valuble to measure; priceless
Accompany → n. A strong feeling of emotion, especially joy. n. Anything that makes life esasier or more comfortable.
Convenient → adj. Suitable for ones needs; making life easier n. anything that makes life easier or more comfortable
Ecstacy → n. 1. A particular area of land 2. a land area under control of a particular group or govement.
Beneficial → adj. Being of use; helpful; favorable