5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1.v. To go along with; to be together. 2. To play musical instrament for or with.
- adj. Being of use; helpful; favorable
- n. A minor fight or battle v. To take part in such a fight
- 1. v. To get back; recover 2. To find and bring back
- n. A strong feeling of emotion, especially joy. n. Anything that makes life esasier or more comfortable.
5 True/False questions
Invaluble → adj. Too valuble to measure; priceless
Convenient → adj. Suitable for ones needs; making life easier n. anything that makes life easier or more comfortable
Interpret → 1. adj. Clumsily or akwardly expressed; not suitable for occasion. 2. lacking skill or ability
Territory → n. 1. A particular area of land 2. a land area under control of a particular group or govement.
Expanse → n. One that is held prisoner.adj Unable to escaape or get away. Captivity - n. The state of being held against one's will; loss of freedom