5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- • Fracture is a _
- What is treatment for a RSI?
- What is a sprain?
- • Rest is often the only treatment needed _
- How are strains and sprains classified?
- a _for bursitis
- b Identifying the precipitating activity, modification of activity, pain management with heat/cold application, rest, physical therapy, for strengthening and conditioning, and lifestyle changes.
- c _disruption or break in the continuity of the bone structure.
- d Injury to ligamentous structures surrounding a joint, usually caused by wrenching or twisting motion.
- e First, second or third degree depending on the amount of damage.
5 Multiple choice questions
- RSI - cumulative traumatic disorder resulting from repetitive movements, awkward postures or sustained force.
- Rest, ice, compression and elevation.
- Pain, edema, and decrease in function.
- Pressure from trauma or edema caused by inflammation of tendon (tenosynovitis), rheumatoid arthritis or soft tissue masses.
- _shoulder weakness, pain, and decreased range of motion (ROM).
5 True/False questions
How can RSI be prevented? → Prevention involves educating employees and employers to identify risk factors.
What can reduce the risk of sprains and strains? → Pain, edema, and decrease in function.
What are signs of CTS? → Rest, ice, compression and elevation.
What is the most obvious sign of Dislocation? → Local pain, tenderness, loss of function of injured part, and swelling of soft tissues in joint region.
What is Carpal tunnel Syndrome? → CTS - caused by compression of the median nerve, which enters the hand through carpal tunnel.