5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the most obvious sign of Dislocation?
- • Signs of fracture include _
- What is a strain?
- • Rest is often the only treatment needed _
- • Rotator cuff injury may occur _
- a Excessive stretching of a muscle and its fascial sheath, often involving the tendon.
- b _immediate localized pain, decreased function, and inability to bear weight or use affected part. Obvious bone deformity may be present.
- c Deformity.
- d _gradually from aging, repetitive stress, or injury to the shoulder while falling.
- e _for bursitis
5 Multiple choice questions
- _eight stages of self-healing (union).
- Warming up prior to exercising and before vigorous activity followed by stretching.
- Self limiting, with full functioning returning within 3 - 6 weeks.
- Partial or incomplete displacement of the joint surface.
- _repeated or excessive trauma or friction, rheumatoid arthritis, or infection.
5 True/False questions
How is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome caused? → Pressure from trauma or edema caused by inflammation of tendon (tenosynovitis), rheumatoid arthritis or soft tissue masses.
• Fractures can be classified as _ → _displaced (open) or nondisplaced (closed) depending on communication or noncommunication with the external environment.
What does dislocation require? → Prompt attention. Realignment and then immobilization by bracing, taping or using a sling to allow time for ligaments and tissue to heal.
How are strains and sprains classified? → First, second or third degree depending on the amount of damage.
What is Dislocation? → Partial or incomplete displacement of the joint surface.