5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- • Traumatic injuries account for _
- What is nursing care for a disolcation or subluxation?
- How do you prevent CTS?
- What can severe strains require?
- • A Colles' fracture is a _
- a Prevention involves educating employees and employers to identify risk factors.
- b _fracture of the distal radius. Manifestations are pain, swelling, and obvious deformity of the wrist.
- c _the majority of fractures
- d Surgical repair of a muscle and surrounding fascia or tendons.
- e Directed toward pain relief and support and protection of the injured joint.
5 Multiple choice questions
- _immediate localized pain, decreased function, and inability to bear weight or use affected part. Obvious bone deformity may be present.
- _for bursitis
- _repeated or excessive trauma or friction, rheumatoid arthritis, or infection.
- _gradually from aging, repetitive stress, or injury to the shoulder while falling.
- Pain, edema, and decrease in function.
5 True/False questions
What is Dislocation? → Partial or incomplete displacement of the joint surface.
• Bone goes through_ → _eight stages of self-healing (union).
What is the most obvious sign of Dislocation? → Deformity.
• Manifestations of rotator cuff include _ → _immediate localized pain, decreased function, and inability to bear weight or use affected part. Obvious bone deformity may be present.
What is RICE? → Rest, ice, compression and elevation.