5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- free of charge
- infringe v.
- solitary adj.
- zest adj.
- bypass n.
- a marked by spirited enjoyment
- b a road that goes around a blocked or very crowded area, a city or town
- c go against, as of rules and laws; break a rule or agreement; violate sg
- d without payment
- e without anyone or anything else : not involving or including anyone or anything else
5 Multiple choice questions
- not burdened with cares or responsibilities
- To charge the battery completely
- a train which goes the whole length of a railway without stopping
- Mass tourism is the act of visiting a destination with large amounts of people at one time, and the study of the effect that large amounts of people can have on a particular destination, or on a particular destination which has been over-exposed by single tourists having been there repeatedly.
- an ocean trip taken for pleasure
5 True/False questions
fill up the tank → To charge the battery completely
customs → an ocean trip taken for pleasure
go on holiday → traveling on foot (kirándulni)
itinerary n. → a path or track roughly blazed through wild or hilly country
soar v. → fly upwards or high in the sky