5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- zest adj.
- poverty-stricken adj.
- abject adj.
- infringe v.
- itinerary n.
- a an established line of travel or access
- b marked by spirited enjoyment
- c affected by poverty; extremely poor
- d extremely bad or severe; hopeless
- e go against, as of rules and laws; break a rule or agreement; violate sg
5 Multiple choice questions
- an ocean trip taken for pleasure
- To charge the battery completely
- a short road giving access to an motorway
- fly upwards or high in the sky
- without payment
5 True/False questions
trail n. → an ocean trip taken for pleasure
fill up the tank → To charge the battery completely
solitary adj. → without anyone or anything else : not involving or including anyone or anything else
customs → taxes or fees that are paid to the government when goods come into or go out of a country / authorities inspecting the goods you are taking into or out of a country
cut-price ticket → a feeling of confusion felt by someone visiting a country or place they do not know