5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- free of charge
- slip road
- vernacular n.
- go on holiday
- abject adj.
- a the language of ordinary speech rather than formal writing
- b a short road giving access to an motorway
- c without payment
- d extremely bad or severe; hopeless
- e to have a vacation
5 Multiple choice questions
- affected by poverty; extremely poor
- Choose the way different from the normally chosen one
- without anyone or anything else : not involving or including anyone or anything else
- available at prices or rates below the standard price or rate of a ticket
- to make (something) free from dirt, infection, disease, etc., by cleaning it : to make (something) sanitary
5 True/False questions
mass tourism → Mass tourism is the act of visiting a destination with large amounts of people at one time, and the study of the effect that large amounts of people can have on a particular destination, or on a particular destination which has been over-exposed by single tourists having been there repeatedly.
off-peak season → the season when travel is most active and rates are highest
customs → an ocean trip taken for pleasure
meagre adj. → marked by spirited enjoyment
peak season → the season when travel is most active and rates are highest