5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- All wages are subject to the Medicare tax at a rate of ___% each for both employees and employers.
- Trial balance
- Disbursement journal
- a A method of checking the accuracy of accounts.
- b Receipts usually are deposited in the ckecking account, and a record of the deposit is entered in the journal and on the check register.
- c usually consists of a section at the bottom of each day sheet and a check register page at the end of each month, plus monthly and annual summaries.
- d 1.45%
- e A record or notation of an occurrence, transaction, or proceeding.
5 Multiple choice questions
- recording, classifing, summarizing, and interpreting financial statemends.
- A request for payment.
- A financial statement for a specific date that shows the total assets, liabilities, and capital of the business.
- - Every amount paid out.
- Date and check number.
- Purpose of the payment.
- The entire property of a person, association, corporation, or estate applicable or subject to the payment of debts.
5 True/False questions
Bookkeeping → The recording of business and accounting transactions.
Accounts payable → Amounts owed to the physician.
Common accounting systems → single-entry system, double-entry system, and pegboard (write-it-once) system
Cash flow statement → A request for payment.
Subsidiary → The monetary value of a property or of an interest in a property in excess of claims or leins against it.