5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Each employee and employer must have a
- Cash payment journal
- a is a record that is used to make payments.
- b Federal Unemployment Tax Act
- c Form W-4
- d Tax identification number
5 Multiple choice questions
- A summary of all income and expenses for a given period.
- Method of accounting in which income is recorded when earned and expenses are recorded when incurred.
Advertising and promotions
Legal and accounting
Salaries and wages
Dues, subscriptions, and fees
Repairs and maintenance
Medication and pharmacy expenses
- is a record where transactions are entered.
- the general journal, the cash payment journal, and the accounts receivable ledger.
5 True/False questions
All wages are subject to the Medicare tax at a rate of ___% each for both employees and employers. → 1.45%
All records of employment taxes should be available for review by the → Tax identification number
Checkbook → Federal Insurance Contributions Act
Three types of accounting systems → A method of accounting in which income is recorded when received and expenses are recorded when paid.
Bookkeeping rules → Enter all charges and receipts immediately in the daily record or journal. Post all cahrges and receipts to the patient ledger daily. Do not erase, write over, or blot out figures.