5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The cardinal rules of Bookkeeping
- Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Common accounting systems
- Common summary reports include
- a A paper describing a purchase and the amount due.
- b a single-entry or double-entry system
- c Statement of income and expense, cash flow statement, trial balance, accounts receivable balance and aging analysis, balance sheet.
- d Form W-4
- e (1) Use good penmanship, (2) Use the same pen style and type of ink consistently, (3) Keep columns of figures straight, (4) Write well-formed figures, (5) Carry decimal points correctly.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Declaration of Estimated Tax for Individuals
- Form 940
- monthly and annually
- is a record that is used to make payments.
- The recording of business and accounting transactions.
5 True/False questions
Statement of income and expense → A summary of all income and expenses for a given period.
Daily journal → The state in which the total ending balances of patient ledgers equals the tatal of accounts receivable.
Petty cash fund → A fund maintained to pay small, unpredictable cash expenditures.
Accounts receivable → Amounts owed to the physician.
General journal → is a record where transactions are entered.