5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cognitive Process
- Primary Reinforcer
- Conditioned Reinforcer Require...
- a Rang bell -> gave dog treats.
Was studying animals digestive tracts.
- b Intelligence + Attention
- c -tokens are accessible/available
-token is dispersed quickly
-token is portable
-reinforcing effect is immediate
- d Increase in behavioral response when a stimulus is presented repeatedly.
-->Increased pain from something that is annoying/persistent
- e Biologically determined - sex, food, water
5 Multiple choice questions
- Baby presented with bunny (no sound).
Baby presented with bunny w/ scary sounds.
Baby presented bunny --> scared.
Baby later scared of white things.
- Fundamental Attribution Error:
Role within situation effects how people are perceived
- -set interval of time after which reinforcement occurs
- Our perceptions and experiences are influenced by our native language
-> linguistic relativity
- Obedience: 65% went to 450 watts
5 True/False questions
UCR → Unconditioned Stimulus: stimulus that produces a certain reaction -> mint
Interference: → -Iconic memory
-8% of children have it
Positive Punishment → No TV
Variable Schedule → Thinking out loud
Guards Types → Guard - sadism
Prisoner - Shame, Confusion