5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Recall Effected By...
- Latent Learning
- Availability Heuristic
- Operant Training
- a When learning occurs but it is not readily observable
- b -mood
-time from encoding
- c Learned, not in-born.
- d Skinner
Reinforcement increases behavior
Punishment decreases behavior
- e tendency to inflate probability of something occuring by how easily it comes to mind (shark attack, hit by lightning, plane crash)
5 Multiple choice questions
- -set interval of time after which reinforcement occurs
- When you become unable to problem solve because you are fixated on something that does not match your schema
- -# of response on which reinforcement occurs
- -more easily recalled if subject is in environment where information was encoded
5 True/False questions
Misinformation Effect → ->stop sign vs. yield sign
->"power of suggestion"
Planting Memories Exp. 1 → Generic Memory (Lost in Mall)
-68% remember true
-24% remember false
-20% remember false (2 wks later)
Negative Reinforcement → "Seatbelt sound fades after clicking seatbelt"
"You don't have to complete HW b/c you came to class"
Primary Reinforcer → Formerly neutral stimulus that has become a reinforcer - token economy/gold star
Bobo Doll Experiment → -Bandura
-learning through modeling
-children devised new ways to hit