5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Interval Schedule
- Fixed Schedule
- Negative Punishment
- Zimbardo - 416
- a -replacement
-regarded as troublemaker
- b No TV
- c Unconditioned Response: reaction to stimulus -> reaching for mint
- d -set interval of time after which reinforcement occurs
- e -reinforcement is delivered after a fixed # of responses/interval of time
FR-3: every 3rd time x happens, y happens
5 Multiple choice questions
- Formerly neutral stimulus that has become a reinforcer - token economy/gold star
- Process by which a mentor provides less and less guidance in a task
- -pretended to be crazy -> went a little nuts
-released 36 hours in
- -Try to quit (change behavior)
-Reject evidence for unhealthiness (deny evidence)
-Emphasize benefit of smoking (modifying belief)
-"I want to die young - so why not?" (resist & rationalize)
- Blank slate theory
5 True/False questions
Little Albert → Baby presented with bunny (no sound).
Baby presented with bunny w/ scary sounds.
Baby presented bunny --> scared.
Baby later scared of white things.
Dispositional Causality → Individualist
Planting Memories Exp. 1 → -only childhood memories
-18-53 year olds
Serial Position Effect → ->stop sign vs. yield sign
->"power of suggestion"
Roles → Guard - sadism
Prisoner - Shame, Confusion