5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Negative Reinforcement
- Negative Punishment
- Little Albert
- Smoker's Choice
- Conditioned Reinforcer
- a Formerly neutral stimulus that has become a reinforcer - token economy/gold star
- b "Seatbelt sound fades after clicking seatbelt"
"You don't have to complete HW b/c you came to class"
- c No TV
- d -Try to quit (change behavior)
-Reject evidence for unhealthiness (deny evidence)
-Emphasize benefit of smoking (modifying belief)
-"I want to die young - so why not?" (resist & rationalize)
- e Baby presented with bunny (no sound).
Baby presented with bunny w/ scary sounds.
Baby presented bunny --> scared.
Baby later scared of white things.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Unconditioned Response: reaction to stimulus -> reaching for mint
- -process of putting info together based on out perception of a memory
- Inflated allowance
Good behavior sticker
- tendency to inflate probability of something occuring by how easily it comes to mind (shark attack, hit by lightning, plane crash)
- Process of requiring increasingly intense stimuli to elicit same response as before
5 True/False questions
Interval Schedule → -set interval of time after which reinforcement occurs
Cognition → WEAKENS, not eradicates behavior
Planting Memories Exp. Generic → Generic Memory (Lost in Mall)
-68% remember true
-24% remember false
-20% remember false (2 wks later)
Operant Training → Measured by observable behavior.
Catharsis → Conditioned Stimulus: stimulus learned to be associated with UCS -> computer dinging, indicating mint