6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- God promsed this man that he would send a messiah, who would conquer Satan and sin.
- This man would be the father of a great nation.
- This is how sin affects are relationship with God.
- A promise between God and people, God sets the conditions and the people follow them.
- David's son and the builder of the temple.
5 True/False questions
personally → The sign that Noah had of the covenant God made with him.
baptism and the Lord's Supper → This is the one time sacrifice that ended the need for burnt offerings done in the OT.
David → God would establish this man's kingdom forwever, and his descendants would rule on the throne for eternity.
40 → God promised this man that he would never again destroy the whole Earth with a flood.
Noah → God promsed this man that he would send a messiah, who would conquer Satan and sin.