5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a person who suffers or died for his or her beliefs
- b where Muhammad fled when he was getting death threats
- c Latin philosopher and theologian. His writings were very influential.
- d prophet
- e founder of Islam
5 Multiple choice questions
- 9th month of the Islamic calendar. Cant eat or drink while the sun is up.
- the sacred text of Judaism
- Jews living outside Israel.
- Head of the Roman Catholic Church; in ancient Rome, bishop of Rome who claimed authority over all other bishops.
- disciple of Jesus and leader of the apostles
5 True/False questions
Mosque → the Muslim establishment
Heresy → religious belief that is contrary to the official teachings of a church
Apostles → religious leader, lawgiver and prophet. Most important prohet in the Jewish religion. Also considered an important prophet in Christianity and Islam.
Constantine → a binding agreement; specifically in the Jewish tradition, that God made with Abraham
New Testament → the part of the Bible that the Jewish people do not believe. This includes Jesus; life on earth and His resurrection and crucifixion.