5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a the One who was believed to have been the son of God.
- b believing in one God
- c the branch of Islam whose members acknowledge Ali and his descendants as the rightful successors of Muhammad
- d Christians believe He is the son of God, the Messiah.
- e prophet
5 Multiple choice questions
- made Christianity the official religion of the Roman empire, so he could control it.
- the sacred text of Islam
- Latin philosopher and theologian. His writings were very influential.
- principals, laws, and rules that Jewish people have to follow, that were revealed to Moses (by God)
- from Mecca to Medina 622 CE Muhammad was getting death threats so he had to leave. Goes there to get more followers. Islam gains control of Mecca and Medina.
5 True/False questions
Sultan → the sacred text of Islam
Apostles → religious leader, lawgiver and prophet. Most important prohet in the Jewish religion. Also considered an important prophet in Christianity and Islam.
Bishop → high ranking Church official with authority over a local area, or diocese.
Caliph → where Muhammad fled when he was getting death threats
5 Pillars → members of the Sunni dynasty of caliphs that rules a Muslim empire from 661 to 750