5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Latin philosopher and theologian. His writings were very influential.
- b religious leader, lawgiver and prophet. Most important prohet in the Jewish religion. Also considered an important prophet in Christianity and Islam.
- c 9th month of the Islamic calendar. Cant eat or drink while the sun is up.
- d the One who was believed to have been the son of God.
- e one of the most influential early Christian missionaries. Formerly known by Saul, after his conversion, he began to preach the message of Jesus as the Messiah and son of God.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the Muslim establishment
- Head of the Roman Catholic Church; in ancient Rome, bishop of Rome who claimed authority over all other bishops.
- made Christianity the official religion of the Roman empire, so he could control it.
- Christians believe He is the son of God, the Messiah.
- Muhammad's birthplace
5 True/False questions
Sultan → Muslim ruler
Quran → the sacred text of Judaism
Kaaba → Box like temple in Mecca. People gather around it to pray.
Monotheistic → believing in one God
Clergy → religious belief that is contrary to the official teachings of a church