5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Muhammad's birthplace
- b members of the Sunni dynasty of caliphs that rules a Muslim empire from 661 to 750
- c made Christianity the official religion of the Roman empire, so he could control it.
- d from Mecca to Medina 622 CE Muhammad was getting death threats so he had to leave. Goes there to get more followers. Islam gains control of Mecca and Medina.
- e religious leader, lawgiver and prophet. Most important prohet in the Jewish religion. Also considered an important prophet in Christianity and Islam.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Box like temple in Mecca. People gather around it to pray.
- 9th month of the Islamic calendar. Cant eat or drink while the sun is up.
- founder of Islam
- religious belief that is contrary to the official teachings of a church
- one of the most influential early Christian missionaries. Formerly known by Saul, after his conversion, he began to preach the message of Jesus as the Messiah and son of God.
5 True/False questions
Ten Commandments → the part of the Bible that the Jewish people do not believe. This includes Jesus; life on earth and His resurrection and crucifixion.
Caliph → successor to Muhammad as political and religious leader of the Muslims
Medina → Muhammad's birthplace
Torah → the sacred text of Islam
Monotheistic → religious leader, lawgiver and prophet. Most important prohet in the Jewish religion. Also considered an important prophet in Christianity and Islam.