5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- New Testament
- a disciple of Jesus and leader of the apostles
- b the branch of Islam whose members acknowledge Ali and his descendants as the rightful successors of Muhammad
- c the part of the Bible that the Jewish people do not believe. This includes Jesus; life on earth and His resurrection and crucifixion.
- d where Muhammad fled when he was getting death threats
- e Latin philosopher and theologian. His writings were very influential.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the sacred text of Islam
- a binding agreement; specifically in the Jewish tradition, that God made with Abraham
- high ranking Church official with authority over a local area, or diocese.
- the body of people who conduct Christian services
- the sacred text of Judaism
5 True/False questions
Ramadan → Box like temple in Mecca. People gather around it to pray.
Pope → Head of the Roman Catholic Church; in ancient Rome, bishop of Rome who claimed authority over all other bishops.
Sharia → one of the five pillars of Islam. Pilgrimage to Mecca that all Muslims are expected to make at least one in their lifetime (If financially and physically able)
Mosque → the Muslim establishment
Hajj → from Mecca to Medina 622 CE Muhammad was getting death threats so he had to leave. Goes there to get more followers. Islam gains control of Mecca and Medina.