5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- New Testament
- Ten Commandments
- a principals, laws, and rules that Jewish people have to follow, that were revealed to Moses (by God)
- b 9th month of the Islamic calendar. Cant eat or drink while the sun is up.
- c high ranking Church official with authority over a local area, or diocese.
- d the part of the Bible that the Jewish people do not believe. This includes Jesus; life on earth and His resurrection and crucifixion.
- e religious leader, lawgiver and prophet. Most important prohet in the Jewish religion. Also considered an important prophet in Christianity and Islam.
5 Multiple choice questions
- dynasty that ruled in Bagdad from 750-1258
- successor to Muhammad as political and religious leader of the Muslims
- founder of Islam
- 1. Declare your faith
2. Pray 5 times a day
4. Must fast during Ramadan
5. Hajj (if you are financially and physically able)
- period of time where the Jews of the ancient Kingdom of Judah were captives in Babylon. (c. 568-538 BCE)
5 True/False questions
Messiah → the One who was believed to have been the son of God.
Covenant → a binding agreement; specifically in the Jewish tradition, that God made with Abraham
Clergy → religious belief that is contrary to the official teachings of a church
Umayyads → founder of Islam
Medina → Muhammad's birthplace