5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5 Pillars
- New Testament
- a religious belief that is contrary to the official teachings of a church
- b 9th month of the Islamic calendar. Cant eat or drink while the sun is up.
- c 1. Declare your faith
2. Pray 5 times a day
4. Must fast during Ramadan
5. Hajj (if you are financially and physically able)
- d religious leader, lawgiver and prophet. Most important prohet in the Jewish religion. Also considered an important prophet in Christianity and Islam.
- e the part of the Bible that the Jewish people do not believe. This includes Jesus; life on earth and His resurrection and crucifixion.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the branch of Islam whose members acknowledge Ali and his descendants as the rightful successors of Muhammad
- a member of one of the largest Muslim sects; Sunnis believe that inspiration came from the example of Muhammad as recorded by his early followers
- believing in one God
- the sacred text of Islam
- from Mecca to Medina 622 CE Muhammad was getting death threats so he had to leave. Goes there to get more followers. Islam gains control of Mecca and Medina.
5 True/False questions
Abbasids → dynasty that ruled in Bagdad from 750-1258
Mecca → Muhammad's birthplace
Sultan → the sacred text of Islam
Kaaba → one of the most influential early Christian missionaries. Formerly known by Saul, after his conversion, he began to preach the message of Jesus as the Messiah and son of God.
Ten Commandments → the part of the Bible that the Jewish people do not believe. This includes Jesus; life on earth and His resurrection and crucifixion.