5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- is a ritual in which someone experiences negative, often extremely embarrassing events in the presence of others.
- is socialization for a status that occurs before the person occupies that status. Let's people learn more about the status and role before they commit to it
- Socialization in which peers or more experienced members train newcomers as they carry out their roles.
- Refers to the interactions between genders that tends to strengthen and perpetuate gender boundaries
. Contest between sexes, boys chasing girls, "cooties."
- Ceremonies marking important transitions in life, such as the passage of being single to being married.
4 True/False questions
Significant other → Assessing behavior in terms of the norms and values of the broad society and responding to abstract principles and symbols.
Game stage → Here children learn to take the role of multiple others at the same time. Ex: several people playing a game
Play stage → Here children learn to take the role of multiple others at the same time. Ex: several people playing a game
Resocialization → Is socialization occurring in settings specifically designed for socialization