Sets found in the same folder
Other sets by this creator
Which of the following represents drug tolerance? a. Hans has grown to accept the fact that his wife likes to have a beer with her dinner, even though he personally does not approve of the use of alcohol. b. Jose often wakes up with a headache that lasts until he has his morning cup of coffee. c. Pierre enjoys the effect of marijuana and is now using the drug several times a week. d. Jacob had to increase the dosage of his pain medication when the old dosage no longer effectively controlled the pain from his chronic back condition. e. Chau lost his job and is now homeless as a result of his drug use.
Gunflint Adventures operates an airplane service that takes fishing parties to a remote lake resort in northern Manitoba, Canada. Individuals must purchase their tickets at least one month in advance during the busy summer season. The company adjusts its accounts only once each month. Selected balances appearing in the company's June 30 adjusted trial balance appears as follows:
- The airplane is being depreciated over a 20 -year life with no residual value.
- Unearned passenger revenue represents advance ticket sales for bookings in July and August at per ticket.
- Six months' airport rent had been prepaid on May 1 .
- The unexpired insurance is what remains of a 12-month policy purchased on February 1.
- Passenger revenue earned in June totaled .
b. Prepare the adjusting entries made on June 30 involving the following accounts:
- Depreciation Expense: Airplane
- Airport Rent Expense
- Insurance Expense
- Passenger Revenue Earned