1) crooked(ly); uneven(ly): 2)wrong; askew
sinister; threatening; evil; deadly
to be advantageous; to be necessary
to scold; to reprove; to reproach; to criticize
hurt by someone's death
1) happening every two years; 2) a plant that blooms every two years
1) obvious; unmistakable; 2) crude; vulgar
pompous; wordy; turgid
strong; bulky; stocky
1) stockpile; store; heap; 2) hiding place for goods
1) waterfall; 2) to pour; to rush; to fall
anything that creates a situation in which change can occur
appeal; magnetism; presence
to punish; to discipline; to admonish; to rebuke
the act of holding together
casual; common; conversational; idiomatic
to sanctify; to make scared; to immortalize
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions above and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.