6 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- gland located below the stomach and above the intestines. Digests carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- the thin, winding tube that food goes through after it leaves the stomach
- the wavy motion in the muscles of the esophagus that causes food to move down.
- Control functions, regulate. Strong bones, teeth, blood clotting.
Fruits, vegetables, proteins, milk.
- Includes teeth, salivary glands and enzymes. Grinds food into smaller pieces and moistens the pieces to make it easier to swallow.
5 True/False questions
Minerals → gland located below the stomach and above the intestines. Digests carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
Carbohydrates → a muscular tube that squeezes food along from mouth to stomach.
esophagus → Provide energy, make amino acids.
Meats, fish, eggs, cheese, milk, nuts, beans.
large intestine → a long, wide tube that food goes through after it goes through the small intestine
stomach → a sack-like muscular organ where food is churned around in hydrochloric acid