5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- many of O'Keeffe's paintings show images of _________________________, _______________, & ______________.
- ___________ Gershwin became famous for pieces like "Someone to Watch Over Me" and "Rhapsody in Blue".
- Many heard histoy making events such as the moment Gene _________ won a 10 round boxing match against Jack ___________.
- Name 2 of jazz's earliest performers.
- Attendance at football ames, basketball games, & other competitions went _________ during the 1920's.
- a animal bones, flowers, deserts
- b Louis Armstrong and Jelly Roll Morton
- c George
- d up
- e Tunney,Dempsey
5 Multiple choice questions
- radio operator
- "Wings" , "The Kid"
5 True/False questions
Other writers, such as F. Scott Fitzgerald and Sinclair Lewis wrote about _____________ ______________. → Billie Holiday, Ethel Waters
Renaissance is French for " ________". → rebirth
Many listened to the radio while slugger George Herman "______" _______ hit his 60th home run in 1927. → flappers
Who were 2 of the decade's most popular composers (they were brothers)? They did not write jazz, but their music was influenced by jazz. → Louis Armstrong and Jelly Roll Morton
Many people went to Harlem clubs to see dancers like ________________________ . → Duke Ellington