5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who landed their plane in a pasture in Ireland?
- Who were 3 popular Harlem writers (of the Harlem Renaissance)?
- Who were 2 singers who preformed in Harlem clubs?
- Who's artistic style became known as prairie style?
- Who was a slugger that hit his 60th home run in 1927?
- a Countee Cullen, Claude McKay, & Zora Neale Hurston
- b Amelia Earhart
- c George Herman "Babe" Ruth
- d Billie Holiday & Ethel Waters
- e Frank Lloyd Wright
5 Multiple choice questions
- David Sarnoff
- George M. Cohan
- George & Ira Gershwin
- Al Capone
- Charles Lindbergh
5 True/False questions
Who was famous for his plain but vivid writing style? → Bill "Bojangles" Robinison
Who said,"There are always new sounds to imagiine; new feelings to get at."? → John Coltrane
Who were 2 of the decades most popular composers (music writers)? → Al Capone
Who became famous for pieces like "Someone to Watch Over Me" & "Rhapsody in Blue"? → George Gershwin
Who decided to fly around the world with a navigator named Fredrick Noonan? → Countee Cullen, Claude McKay, & Zora Neale Hurston