5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Who helped create a new kind of American architecture?
- Who landed their plane in a pasture in Ireland?
- Who was a popular Harlem writer who wrote about what is was like to be an African American in the United States?
- Who broadcast the results of a presidential election between Warren G. Harding (won) & James M. Cox?
- a Amelia Earhart
- b Frank Lloyd Wright
- c KDKA radio station
- d Langston Hughes
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bill "Bojangles" Robinison
- Amelia Earhart
- George Herman "Babe" Ruth
- David Sarnoff
- Al Capone
5 True/False questions
Who was the gangster who worked against the law to supply people with alcoholic becerages? → Amelia Earhart
Who wrote musical comedies? → KDKA radio station
Who were 2 of jazz's earliest performers? → Louis Armstrong & Jelly Roll Morton
Who predicted that "in a few years the United States will be covered with a network of passenger, mail, & express lines."? → Charles Lindbergh
Who flew the "Spirit of St.Louis" ? → KDKA radio station