5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Who was the African American who sang blues music which influenced jazz?
- Who was a saxophone player in the 1920's?
- Who worked delivering mail by plane between the cities of St.Louis & Chicago?
- Who won a 10-round boxing match against Jack Dempsey?
- a John Coltrane
- b Gene Tunney
- c Charles Lindbergh
- d Bessie Smith
5 Multiple choice questions
- Countee Cullen, Claude McKay, & Zora Neale Hurston
- Amelia Earhart
- George Gershwin
- Al Capone
- Langston Hughes
5 True/False questions
Who was famous for his plain but vivid writing style? → Bill "Bojangles" Robinison
Who wrote the words & music for 20 musicals and starred in them as well? → George M. Cohan
Who was a painter who drew inspiration for her artwork from the different places where she lived? → Georgia O'Keefe
Who was the gangster who worked against the law to supply people with alcoholic becerages? → Al Capone
Who landed their plane in a pasture in Ireland? → Amelia Earhart