5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was a composer known for his modern style - he used jazz in his "Music for the Theater" and "Piano Concerto"?
- Who was an architect who designed many of his buildings to blend the outdoors with the indoors?
- Who were 3 artists who painted realistic pictures of everyday scenes and of exciting events of the time?
- Who was a painter who drew inspiration for her artwork from the different places where she lived?
- Who had the 1st radio broadcast?
- a KDKA radio station
- b Georgia O'Keefe
- c Aaron Copland
- d Georgia O'Keefe,Edward Hopper, & Charles Burchfield
- e Frank Lloyd Wright
5 Multiple choice questions
- Billie Holiday & Ethel Waters
- Amelia Earhart
- George & Ira Gershwin
- Ernest Hemingway
- Bill "Bojangles" Robinison
5 True/False questions
Who were 2 of jazz's earliest performers? → Bill "Bojangles" Robinison
Who was one of the most famous gangsters/gang members? → Louis Armstrong & Jelly Roll Morton
Who was a saxophone player in the 1920's? → Duke Ellington
Who wrote the words & music for 20 musicals and starred in them as well? → George M. Cohan
Who was Amelia Earhart's navigator on her last flight? → Fredrick Noonan