5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- Who was famous for his plain but vivid writing style?
- Who was a saxophone player in the 1920's?
- Who's artistic style became known as prairie style?
- Who was a dancer in the Harlem clubs?
- a Bill "Bojangles" Robinison
- b Ernest Hemingway
- c John Coltrane
- d Frank Lloyd Wright
5 Multiple choice questions
- Georgia O'Keefe,Edward Hopper, & Charles Burchfield
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- George & Ira Gershwin
- Charles Lindbergh
- Amelia Earhart
5 True/False questions
Who was an architect who designed many of his buildings to blend the outdoors with the indoors? → Frank Lloyd Wright
Who decided to fly around the world with a navigator named Fredrick Noonan? → Amelia Earhart
Who became famous for pieces like "Someone to Watch Over Me" & "Rhapsody in Blue"? → George Gershwin
Who was a radio operator who soon saw other uses for radio? → David Sarnoff
Who said "I've come from America" when they landed? → Amelia Earhart