5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who had the 1st radio broadcast?
- Who said "I've come from America" when they landed?
- Who worked delivering mail by plane between the cities of St.Louis & Chicago?
- Who wrote musical comedies?
- Who helped create a new kind of American architecture?
- a Amelia Earhart
- b Frank Lloyd Wright
- c Charles Lindbergh
- d George M. Cohan
- e KDKA radio station
5 Multiple choice questions
- George & Ira Gershwin
- George Herman "Babe" Ruth
- Aaron Copland
- Billie Holiday & Ethel Waters
- Ku Klux Klan (KKK)
5 True/False questions
Who wrote the words & music for 20 musicals and starred in them as well? → Al Capone
Who decided to fly around the world with a navigator named Fredrick Noonan? → Countee Cullen, Claude McKay, & Zora Neale Hurston
Who landed their plane in a pasture in Ireland? → KDKA radio station
Who were 2 of the decades most popular composers (music writers)? → Al Capone
Who was the architect who designed everything from single-family houses to a mile-high skyscraper (which was never built)? → Bessie Smith