5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who flew the "Spirit of St.Louis" ?
- Who was a dancer in the Harlem clubs?
- Who was an architect who designed many of his buildings to blend the outdoors with the indoors?
- Who were 3 popular Harlem writers (of the Harlem Renaissance)?
- Who were 2 singers who preformed in Harlem clubs?
- a Frank Lloyd Wright
- b Charles Lindbergh
- c Bill "Bojangles" Robinison
- d Billie Holiday & Ethel Waters
- e Countee Cullen, Claude McKay, & Zora Neale Hurston
5 Multiple choice questions
- Charles Lindbergh
- Al Capone
- Bessie Smith
- Langston Hughes
- Frank Lloyd Wright
5 True/False questions
Who had the 1st radio broadcast? → George M. Cohan
Who was a saxophone player in the 1920's? → John Coltrane
Who was a radio operator who soon saw other uses for radio? → Duke Ellington
Who were 3 artists who painted realistic pictures of everyday scenes and of exciting events of the time? → Countee Cullen, Claude McKay, & Zora Neale Hurston
Who worked delivering mail by plane between the cities of St.Louis & Chicago? → Charles Lindbergh