5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who wrote the words & music for 20 musicals and starred in them as well?
- Who won a 10-round boxing match against Jack Dempsey?
- Who was the 1st woman to fly alone across the Atlantic (1932)?
- Who was a radio operator who soon saw other uses for radio?
- Who said,"There are always new sounds to imagiine; new feelings to get at."?
- a Amelia Earhart
- b Gene Tunney
- c David Sarnoff
- d George M. Cohan
- e John Coltrane
5 Multiple choice questions
- John Coltrane
- Frank Lloyd Wright
- George M. Cohan
- George Gershwin
- Langston Hughes
5 True/False questions
Who was an architect who designed many of his buildings to blend the outdoors with the indoors? → Georgia O'Keefe
Who's artistic style became known as prairie style? → Frank Lloyd Wright
Who worked delivering mail by plane between the cities of St.Louis & Chicago? → Charles Lindbergh
Who flew from New York to Paris alone & without stopping? → Charles Lindbergh
Who landed their plane in a pasture in Ireland? → Amelia Earhart