5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Who was a slugger that hit his 60th home run in 1927?
- Who was a composer known for his modern style - he used jazz in his "Music for the Theater" and "Piano Concerto"?
- Who had the 1st radio broadcast?
- Who were the brothers who wrote many songs together (even though they didn't write jazz, their music was influenced by jazz)?
- Who was a saxophone player in the 1920's?
- a John Coltrane
- b George Herman "Babe" Ruth
- c KDKA radio station
- d Aaron Copland
- e George & Ira Gershwin
5 Multiple choice questions
- F. Scott Fitzgerald & Sinclair Lewis
- Al Capone
- Louis Armstrong & Jelly Roll Morton
- Charles Lindbergh
- Amelia Earhart
5 True/False questions
Who was the gangster who worked against the law to supply people with alcoholic becerages? → Al Capone
Who was the 1st woman to fly alone across the Atlantic (1932)? → Duke Ellington
Who wrote musical comedies? → KDKA radio station
Who landed their plane in a pasture in Ireland? → KDKA radio station
Who worked delivering mail by plane between the cities of St.Louis & Chicago? → Charles Lindbergh