5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Male urethra
- Sigmoid Colon
- Cholangitis (F)
- a That continues from the descending colon above and joins with the rectum below
- b Congenital abnormality of the urethral opening.
- c 8 inches long
- d Acute infection of bile duct characterized by pain in the upper-right quadrant of the abdomen, fever, and jaundice.
- e Which aids in the digestion of fats, is a digestive juice secreted by the liver
5 Multiple choice questions
- Bad Breath, is an un-pleasant odor coming from the mouth that can be caused by dental diseases or respiratory or gastric disorders
- excessive fluid in the body
- Surgical repair of the renal pelvis
- Surgical fixation of a prolapsed rectum to an adjacent tissue or organ
- Placement of a catheter into the bladder through a small incision made through the abdominal wall just above the pubic bone
5 True/False questions
Nephrolithiasis → Freeing of a kidney from adhesions
Diverticulum → Small pouch or sac occurring in the lining or wall of a tubular organ such as the colon
uria → urine
Pyloric Sphincter → Narrow passage that connects the stomach with the small intestine.
Nephrolithotomy → Peripheral nervous system disorder affecting nerves anywhere except the brain or the spinal cord