5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Painted Desert
- Southeastern Washington, most of eastern Oregon, and part of Idaho.
- Carlsbad Caverns
- Chihuahuan Desert
- a This is Mexico's largest state?
- b Stretching for 200 miles along the Little Colorado River in the northeastern Arizona is this magnificent Desert?
- c The world's most spectacular limestone caverns and they lie in part of the Chihuahuan Desert?
- d This desrt lies partly in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, but mostly in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.
- e Which areas are covered by the Columbia Plateau?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Great Basin __________ _________ lives longer than any other tree in the world.
- The Grand Canyon is a _______cut almost straight down through the plateau.
- The Chihuahuan Desert is especailly known for?
- This is the highest point int he United States outside Alaska?
- The ____________ ____________ lies between the Rocky Mountains to the east and the Pacific mountain chains to the west.
5 True/False questions
Retrified Forest National Park → This is the largest and most colorful desert in the world. It is located in Arizona.
North American Desert → This desrt lies partly in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, but mostly in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.
Hells Canyon → The deepest canyon in the United States?
Great Salt Lake Desert → This is noted for its extremely level salt beds that are as hard as cement?
Death Valley → This is the oldest known living tree. It is a bristle cone that is said to be over 4,700 years old.