5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Columbia Plateau
- Death Valley
- Mt. Whitney
- Intermountain Region
- a The ____________ ____________ lies between the Rocky Mountains to the east and the Pacific mountain chains to the west.
- b The largest lava plateau in the world is?
- c This is Mexico's largest state?
- d This is located in California and is known to be the hottest and driest part of North America.
- e This is the highest point int he United States outside Alaska?
5 Multiple choice questions
- This ia a vast, arid region that spreads into eleven states and parts of Mexico?
- What forest lies in the Painted Desert?
- The largest canyon in the world?
- How much of the Sonaran Desert is below sea level?
- This desert is located in the South of the Great Basin Desert?
5 True/False questions
Havasupai Indians → These Indians live in the Painted Desert and use the brightly colored sands to make their famous sand paintings.
Hells Canyon → The deepest canyon in the United States?
mesas → What are flat topped hills called?
Navajo and Hopi Indians → These Indians live in the Painted Desert and use the brightly colored sands to make their famous sand paintings.
Great Basin Desert, the Colorado Plateau, the Mojave Desert, the Sonoran Desert, and the Chihuahuan Desert → This is noted for its extremely level salt beds that are as hard as cement?