5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- huge dunes of dazzling white sands
- Great Basin Desert, the Colorado Plateau, the Mojave Desert, the Sonoran Desert, and the Chihuahuan Desert
- About one fourth
- Death Valley
- a The Chihuahuan Desert is especailly known for?
- b The desert is divided into five regions. What are they?
- c This is located in California and is known to be the hottest and driest part of North America.
- d How much of the Sonaran Desert is below sea level?
- e What are flat topped hills called?
5 Multiple choice questions
- The world's most spectacular limestone caverns and they lie in part of the Chihuahuan Desert?
- This desert is located in the South of the Great Basin Desert?
- This desrt lies partly in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, but mostly in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.
- What forest lies in the Painted Desert?
- This is the largest cactus in the world?
5 True/False questions
between the mountains → The Great Basin __________ _________ lives longer than any other tree in the world.
Methuselah → What are flat topped hills called?
North American Desert → This desrt lies partly in Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, but mostly in the Mexican state of Chihuahua.
Coronado → The Grand Canyon is a _______cut almost straight down through the plateau.
Navajo and Hopi Indians → Near the bottom of the Grand Canyon these Indians lived?