5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Death Valley
- Great Salt Lake
- Sonoran Desert
- Great Basin Desert, the Colorado Plateau, the Mojave Desert, the Sonoran Desert, and the Chihuahuan Desert
- a This is located in California and is known to be the hottest and driest part of North America.
- b The desert is divided into five regions. What are they?
- c This desert is in western Mexico, southern California, and Arizona.
- d This is the largest saltwater lake in North America and the largest natural lake west of the Mississippi River?
- e The Grand Canyon is a _______cut almost straight down through the plateau.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The largest desert area in the United States is?
- Near the bottom of the Grand Canyon these Indians lived?
- What river flows through the Grand Canyon?
- The largest canyon in the world?
- What forest lies in the Painted Desert?
5 True/False questions
Hells Canyon → The largest canyon in the world?
Methuselah → What are flat topped hills called?
huge dunes of dazzling white sands → The largest desert area in the United States is?
Carlsbad Caverns → What river flows through the Grand Canyon?
saguaro cactus → The largest canyon in the world?