5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a The person who's behavior we typically identify in verbal behavior. Someone who engages in verbal behavior by emitting mands, tacts, intrverbals, etc.
- b Someone who provides reinforcement for verbal behavior. A listener may also serve as an audience evoking verbal behavior.
- c The teacher hands the student a PECS book and says, "what do you want?" the student takes the picture of their favorite stuffed animal and hands it to the teacher. The teacher gives the student the stuffed animal.
- d Repeating a word, sound, pitch, syllable emphais, sentence, or phrase stated by the speaker.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A label. Stating what something is based on seeing, hearing, smelling, touching it.
- A fill in the blank, or feature, function, or class. A conversational skill.
- Requires a speaker and listener. Behavior whose reinforcement is mediated by a listener; includes both vocal-verbal behavior, nonvocal-verbal behavior, and augmenatitive devices.
- The type of system used by the speaker: vocal speech, sign, Picture exchange communication system...
- A teacher says, "twinkle, twinkle little ______" the student fills in the blank, "star."
5 True/False questions
Tact → A teacher holds up a picture of a dog and says, "what is this?" The student says "dog."
Echoic → The teacher says, "Say, Cat" the student says, "Cat"
Expressive → A skill in which the student points to something corresponding to the speakers instruction.
Receptive → The teacher signs, "apple." The student signs, "apple."
Mand → A mother and son are looking up at the sky. An airplane fly's by and the son says, "Airplane!" Mom responds by saying, "that's right!"