5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a to yield to; to assume an office or dignity
- b bending easily; bending with agility; readily adaptable; servile
- c deprived of the necessities of life; lacking in
- d suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.
- e skillful, nimble
5 Multiple choice questions
- open to or marked by bribery or corruption
- to wave or flourish in a menacing or vigorous fashion
- dignified, majestic
- considered beforehand, deliberately planned.
- to include or contain; to be made up of
5 True/False questions
explicit → suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.
musty → skillful, nimble
rampant → growing without check, running wild.
officious → unfavorable, threatening, of bad omen
ominous → meddling; excessively forward in offering services or assuming authority.