5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a comfort, relief; to comfort, console
- b coming at a bad time; not appropriate
- c skillful, nimble
- d a high peak or point
- e stale, moldy; out-of-date
5 Multiple choice questions
- growing without check, running wild.
- to wave or flourish in a menacing or vigorous fashion
- definite, clearly stated
- unfavorable, threatening, of bad omen
- suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.
5 True/False questions
premeditated → considered beforehand, deliberately planned.
venal → open to or marked by bribery or corruption
destitute → to tear up by the root; to destroy totally
suppress → bending easily; bending with agility; readily adaptable; servile
extirpate → to tear up by the root; to destroy totally