5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a skillful, nimble
- b to yield to; to assume an office or dignity
- c considered beforehand, deliberately planned.
- d to include or contain; to be made up of
- e unfavorable, threatening, of bad omen
5 Multiple choice questions
- dignified, majestic
- open to or marked by bribery or corruption
- to stop by force, put down
- meddling; excessively forward in offering services or assuming authority.
- coming at a bad time; not appropriate
5 True/False questions
extirpate → deprived of the necessities of life; lacking in
rampant → growing without check, running wild.
explicit → to tear up by the root; to destroy totally
destitute → to tear up by the root; to destroy totally
ironic → suggesting an incongruity between what might be expected and what actually happens; given to irony and sarasm.