5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 15. Which type of removable storage device can only access its data sequentially and not randomly?
- 11. How much data can a double-sided, dual-layer BD hold?
- 16. Which type of image file format typically produces a larger file size, a JPEG file or a TIFF file?
- 8. What color laser beam does a CD and DVD drive use?
- 5. What two types of interfaces might be used by an internal DVD drive?
- a Red laser beam.
- b TIFF's.
- c PATA or SATA.
- d Tape Drives. The biggest disadvantage of using tape drives is that data is stored on tape by sequential access; to read data from anywhere on the tape, you must start at the beginning of the tape and read until you come to the sought-after data.
- e 50GB.
5 Multiple choice questions
- UDF version 2.5 file system.
- One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
5 True/False questions
13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular? → Micro SDH Card.
10. How much data can a double-sided, single-layer BD hold? → 50GB.
3. What type of adapter card allows you to watch TV using your computer? → PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
2. What type of compression format is popular for audio files? → UDF version 2.5 file system.
9. What color laser beam does a Blu-ray drive use? → Blue laser beam.