5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 15. Which type of removable storage device can only access its data sequentially and not randomly?
- 1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC?
- 4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs?
- 20. What Windows Vista utility is used to change the burn speed for CDs and DVDs?
- 13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular?
- a Micro SDH Card.
- b To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
- c Tape Drives. The biggest disadvantage of using tape drives is that data is stored on tape by sequential access; to read data from anywhere on the tape, you must start at the beginning of the tape and read until you come to the sought-after data.
- d UDF version 2.5 file system.
- e If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
5 Multiple choice questions
- USB media reader or USB card reader.
- PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
5 True/False questions
17. What are the group of standards that represent music in digital form? → Midi.
7. How much data can a double-sided, double-layer DVD hold? → 17GB.
10. How much data can a double-sided, single-layer BD hold? → 50GB.
6. How much data can a CD hold? → 50GB.
12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc? → 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes