5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs?
- 18. Why might a musical keyboard have two MIDI ports?
- 16. Which type of image file format typically produces a larger file size, a JPEG file or a TIFF file?
- 17. What are the group of standards that represent music in digital form?
- 13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular?
- a TIFF's.
- b One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
- c Micro SDH Card.
- d UDF version 2.5 file system.
- e Midi.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Blue laser beam.
- PATA or SATA.
- USB media reader or USB card reader.
5 True/False questions
20. What Windows Vista utility is used to change the burn speed for CDs and DVDs? → UDF version 2.5 file system.
1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC? → If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
3. What type of adapter card allows you to watch TV using your computer? → PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc? → CD-RW.
7. How much data can a double-sided, double-layer DVD hold? → 17GB.