5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 18. Why might a musical keyboard have two MIDI ports?
- 3. What type of adapter card allows you to watch TV using your computer?
- 12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc?
- 1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC?
- 17. What are the group of standards that represent music in digital form?
- a CD-RW.
- b If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
- c One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
- d PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
- e Midi.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Blue laser beam.
- To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
5 True/False questions
15. Which type of removable storage device can only access its data sequentially and not randomly? → TIFF's.
14. What type flash memory card looks the same and is interchangeable with a MicroSD card? → Transflash.
10. How much data can a double-sided, single-layer BD hold? → 50GB.
16. Which type of image file format typically produces a larger file size, a JPEG file or a TIFF file? → TIFF's.
13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular? → Micro SDH Card.