5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 17. What are the group of standards that represent music in digital form?
- 20. What Windows Vista utility is used to change the burn speed for CDs and DVDs?
- 12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc?
- 8. What color laser beam does a CD and DVD drive use?
- 13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular?
- a To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
- b Midi.
- c CD-RW.
- d Micro SDH Card.
- e Red laser beam.
5 Multiple choice questions
- 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
- Blue laser beam.
- One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
5 True/False questions
2. What type of compression format is popular for audio files? → UDF version 2.5 file system.
10. How much data can a double-sided, single-layer BD hold? → 25GB.
7. How much data can a double-sided, double-layer DVD hold? → 50GB.
14. What type flash memory card looks the same and is interchangeable with a MicroSD card? → Micro SDH Card.
19. If you need your laptop to read an SD card but the laptop does not have a memory card slot, what device can you buy to read the card? → Midi.