5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 14. What type flash memory card looks the same and is interchangeable with a MicroSD card?
- 10. How much data can a double-sided, single-layer BD hold?
- 4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs?
- 20. What Windows Vista utility is used to change the burn speed for CDs and DVDs?
- 9. What color laser beam does a Blu-ray drive use?
- a Blue laser beam.
- b Transflash.
- c UDF version 2.5 file system.
- d To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
- e 25GB.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Micro SDH Card.
- Tape Drives. The biggest disadvantage of using tape drives is that data is stored on tape by sequential access; to read data from anywhere on the tape, you must start at the beginning of the tape and read until you come to the sought-after data.
- PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
- If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
- PATA or SATA.
5 True/False questions
7. How much data can a double-sided, double-layer DVD hold? → 50GB.
12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc? → CD-RW.
8. What color laser beam does a CD and DVD drive use? → Blue laser beam.
6. How much data can a CD hold? → 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
11. How much data can a double-sided, dual-layer BD hold? → 50GB.