5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 19. If you need your laptop to read an SD card but the laptop does not have a memory card slot, what device can you buy to read the card?
- 18. Why might a musical keyboard have two MIDI ports?
- 17. What are the group of standards that represent music in digital form?
- 2. What type of compression format is popular for audio files?
- 6. How much data can a CD hold?
- a USB media reader or USB card reader.
- b One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
- c Midi.
- d MP3.
- e 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
5 Multiple choice questions
- Micro SDH Card.
- PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
5 True/False questions
14. What type flash memory card looks the same and is interchangeable with a MicroSD card? → Transflash.
20. What Windows Vista utility is used to change the burn speed for CDs and DVDs? → To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC? → If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
5. What two types of interfaces might be used by an internal DVD drive? → UDF version 2.5 file system.
15. Which type of removable storage device can only access its data sequentially and not randomly? → Micro SDH Card.