5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular?
- 1. Which speaker port should you use when connecting a single speaker to a PC?
- 14. What type flash memory card looks the same and is interchangeable with a MicroSD card?
- 12. Which costs more, a CD-R or a CD-RW disc?
- 20. What Windows Vista utility is used to change the burn speed for CDs and DVDs?
- a Micro SDH Card.
- b Transflash.
- c CD-RW.
- d If you are using a single speaker or two speakers with a single sound cable, connect the cable to the green sound port on the motherboard, which is usually the middle port.
- e To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
5 Multiple choice questions
- USB media reader or USB card reader.
- UDF version 2.5 file system.
5 True/False questions
8. What color laser beam does a CD and DVD drive use? → Blue laser beam.
18. Why might a musical keyboard have two MIDI ports? → One port for input, one port for output.
A midi port can do one or the other, not both at the same time.
9. What color laser beam does a Blu-ray drive use? → Blue laser beam.
7. How much data can a double-sided, double-layer DVD hold? → 50GB.
2. What type of compression format is popular for audio files? → UDF version 2.5 file system.