5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 6. How much data can a CD hold?
- 17. What are the group of standards that represent music in digital form?
- 3. What type of adapter card allows you to watch TV using your computer?
- 4. What type of file system is used by Blu-ray discs?
- 7. How much data can a double-sided, double-layer DVD hold?
- a 120 mm (5 inches) : 700MB/80 minutes
- b Midi.
- c 17GB.
- d UDF version 2.5 file system.
- e PCI TV Tuner card, generally known as Internal TV Tuner Card.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Red laser beam.
- To change the CD/DVD burn rate in Vista, open Windows Media Player, click on the down-arrow under burn and select "More Burn Options" from the drop-down menu. In the Options box that appears, click the Burn tab and then select the new burn rate.
5 True/False questions
9. What color laser beam does a Blu-ray drive use? → Red laser beam.
13. Which type of flash memory card is currently the smallest type card and the most popular? → Transflash.
15. Which type of removable storage device can only access its data sequentially and not randomly? → TIFF's.
5. What two types of interfaces might be used by an internal DVD drive? → UDF version 2.5 file system.
16. Which type of image file format typically produces a larger file size, a JPEG file or a TIFF file? → MP3.