5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
- b The anxiety that we feel about what will happen next in a story.
- c The character's outlook on events.
- d Contrast between what is expected and what actually happens.
- e The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
5 Multiple choice questions
- What happens in a story.
- A great exaggeration.
- The time and place where the story happens.
- The use of clues to suggest events that will happen later in the story.
- A word or phrase that describes one thing in terms of something else that's different from it.
5 True/False questions
short story → Like a simile, though it doesn't use like or as.
antagonist → The villain of the story.
personification → Giving something human-like features.
metaphor → What happens in a story.
rhyme → The accented vowel sounds of all sounds following them are separated.