5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- figure of speech
- a The anxiety that we feel about what will happen next in a story.
- b Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
- c A word or phrase that describes one thing in terms of something else that's different from it.
- d The character's attitude and emotions.
- e Speech between characters.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Giving something human-like features.
- A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.
- The sudden moment when memories come back to a character.
- Like a simile, though it doesn't use like or as.
- An external conflict is against opposing forces or characters, and internal happens in the mind.
5 True/False questions
protagonist → The villain of the story.
setting → Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
rhyme → The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
short story → Like a simile, though it doesn't use like or as.
foreshadowing → The use of clues to suggest events that will happen later in the story.