5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- short story
- rhyme scheme
- a What happens in a story.
- b A small piece of writing that has little depth.
- c words that describe what they sound like.
- d Patterns of rhymes in a poem.
- e The character's outlook on events.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A word or phrase that describes one thing in terms of something else that's different from it.
- Contrast between what is expected and what actually happens.
- The use of clues to suggest events that will happen later in the story.
- A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.
- The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
5 True/False questions
personification → Giving something human-like features.
mood → The character's attitude and emotions.
protagonist → The hero or usually main character of the story.
novella → The character's outlook on events.
description → Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.