5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The character's outlook on events.
- b A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.
- c Giving something human-like features.
- d The anxiety that we feel about what will happen next in a story.
- e The accented vowel sounds of all sounds following them are separated.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Speech between characters.
- The sudden moment when memories come back to a character.
- A piece of writing that has more depth then a short story, but is smaller than a novel.
- A small piece of writing that has little depth.
- Patterns of rhymes in a poem.
5 True/False questions
theme → The accented vowel sounds of all sounds following them are separated.
protagonist → The hero or usually main character of the story.
metaphor → Like a simile, though it doesn't use like or as.
hyperbole → A great exaggeration.
point of view → When a character sees something from their perspective.