5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rhyme scheme
- a Patterns of rhymes in a poem.
- b The character's attitude and emotions.
- c The sudden moment when memories come back to a character.
- d The villain of the story.
- e words that describe what they sound like.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.
- Speech between characters.
- A short piece of writing usually told by the author.
- The hero or usually main character of the story.
- A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.
5 True/False questions
personification → Giving something human-like features.
description → The kinds of writing that creates a clear image of something, usually by using details that appeal to one or more of our senses.
metaphor → Like a simile, though it doesn't use like or as.
point of view → The rhyme that occurs at the end of the rhyme.
rhyme → The idea about life revealed in a work of literature.