5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- rhyme scheme
- a The hero or usually main character of the story.
- b The time and place where the story happens.
- c Patterns of rhymes in a poem.
- d A great exaggeration.
- e The character's attitude and emotions.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A figure of speech that refers to a well-known object or thing.
- A short piece of writing usually told by the author.
- Comparing one unlike thing to another to describe it.
- A piece of writing that has more depth then a short story, but is smaller than a novel.
- An external conflict is against opposing forces or characters, and internal happens in the mind.
5 True/False questions
flashback → The sudden moment when memories come back to a character.
dialogue → What happens in a story.
figure of speech → A word or phrase that describes one thing in terms of something else that's different from it.
personification → Giving something human-like features.
end rhyme → The accented vowel sounds of all sounds following them are separated.