5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- deposit of faith
- salvation history
- venial sin
- a visible way of humans understanding of god
- b teaching reconized as central to church teaching
- c less serious sin
- d god reveals his presence and saving actions
- e the heritage of faith
5 Multiple choice questions
- from latin trinus meaning "threefold"
- churches living teaching office
- person god chooses to speak his message of salvation
- from latin tradere meaning "to hand on"
- time period before writing and recording data
5 True/False questions
mortal sin → less serious sin
divine revelation → less serious sin
patriarch → father or leader of tribe,clan,tradition
creed → greek word meaning "word"
covenant → teaching reconized as central to church teaching