5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- apostolic succession
- a agreement which commitments are made
- b person god chooses to speak his message of salvation
- c summary statement
- d churches living teaching office
- e passing of apostolic preaching to bishops
5 Multiple choice questions
- from latin trinus meaning "threefold"
- less serious sin
- from latin tradere meaning "to hand on"
- greek word meaning "word"
- any offense against god
5 True/False questions
theophany → person god chooses to speak his message of salvation
dogma → teaching reconized as central to church teaching
patriarch → father or leader of tribe,clan,tradition
original sin → less serious sin
wisdom literature → Old testament books