5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Johnny come lately
- jacta alea est
- a the monotheistic religion founded by Abraham and whose followers are called Jews
- b of or relating to or characteristic of the Jews or their culture or religion
- c an old, decrepit, or unpretentious automobile
- d the die is cast, a piont of no return
- e a late arrival or participant; newcomer:
5 Multiple choice questions
- developed by Julis Cesar the added 1 day every 4 years
- a playful imitation of language consisting of invented, meaningless words; nonsense; gibberish.
- donkey; offensive word for an annoying, stupid person
- prolonged lamentation or complaint
- a hypothetical average, unknow man,
5 True/False questions
Jekyll and Hyde → a name used for a person whose real name is unknown, for women
jiffy → 1.a drug addict, esp. one addicted to heroin. 2. a person with an insatiable craving for something: a chocolate junkie.
jubilee → n. The celebration of an anniversary, especially a fiftieth anniversary or beyond.
je ne sais quoi → a name used for a person whose real name is unknown, for women
judicious → (adj.) using or showing good judgment by the individual, wise, sensible