5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a lacking in nutritive value; lacking in interest or substance; immature, juvenile
- b n. The celebration of an anniversary, especially a fiftieth anniversary or beyond.
- c 1. dessert made of sweetened milk coagulated with rennet, 2. trip especially one taken for pleasure by an official at public expense
- d to speak incoherently, chatter, gibber; incoherent talk
- e extremely tense and nervous; jumpy
5 Multiple choice questions
- a playful imitation of language consisting of invented, meaningless words; nonsense; gibberish.
- good-humored, in high spirits; merry
- a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- person who is habitually early
- an old, decrepit, or unpretentious automobile
5 True/False questions
jingoism → extreme, chauvinistic patriotism, often favoring an aggressive, warlike foreign policy
jubilant → n. The celebration of an anniversary, especially a fiftieth anniversary or beyond.
jus soli → to make or force one's way by pushing or elbowing
justifiable → possible to justify or defend, understandable, reasonable
joyride → drive someone else's car without permission