6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A ___ is a PART of a sentence that is written as if it were a complete sentence.
- A ___ is a group of words that expresses a COMPLETE thought.
- A ___ is made up of two or more VERBS that have the same subject.
- The ___, or verb, is the MAIN word or words in the complete predicate.
- A ___ is a word or group of words that follow a linking verb AND renames or describes the subject.
- A ___ is a word or group of words that NAMES the RECEIVER of the action of an action verb.
6 True/False questions
question → A ___ is a group of words that expresses a COMPLETE thought.
predicate noun → A ___ follows a linking verb and defines or RENAMES the subject.
verb or verb phrase → A ___ is a word to express an action, a condition, or a state of being.
sentence → A ___ can be used to: make a statement, ask a question, to make a request or give a command, or to show strong feelings.
indirect object → An ___ is a word or group of words that TELLS to WHOM or WHAT (or for whom or what) an action is performed.
subjects → A ___ is a group of words that expresses a COMPLETE thought.