5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A comparison where you say something is something else.
- b A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
- c An extreme exaggeration
- d Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
- e Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
- Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
- The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
- A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
- A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
5 True/False questions
Alliteration → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Irony → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Theme → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Symbol → When one thing reprsents something.
Dramatic Irony → When we know something that the character does not know