5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Figurative Language
- Homeric simile
- a A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
- b Contrast between appearance and reality.
- c A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
- d A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
- e Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
5 Multiple choice questions
- An extreme exaggeration
- Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
- A comparison where you say something is something else.
- The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
- Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
5 True/False questions
Historical Fiction → A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
Pun → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Dramatic Irony → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Alliteration → Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
Theme → A play on words when one word has two different meanings.