5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dramatic Irony
- Epic Poetry
- a When one thing reprsents something.
- b Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
- c A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
- d When we know something that the character does not know
- e Strggle between opposing forces.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
- Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
- A comparison where you say something is something else.
- The message to be learned.
- Contrast between appearance and reality.
5 True/False questions
Narrative Poetry → A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
Historical Fiction → A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
Suspense → The message to be learned.
Alliteration → Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
Figurative Language → A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real