5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Dramatic Irony
- Homeric simile
- a A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
- b Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
- c When we know something that the character does not know
- d The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
- e A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
5 Multiple choice questions
- Contrast between appearance and reality.
- When one thing reprsents something.
- A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
- A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
- Strggle between opposing forces.
5 True/False questions
Pun → A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
Imagery → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Onomatopoeia → Word pictures that affects the five senses
Foreshadowing → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Historical Fiction → Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things