5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Strggle between opposing forces.
- b The message to be learned.
- c A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
- d Word pictures that affects the five senses
- e Contrast between appearance and reality.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A comparison where you say something is something else.
- A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
- An extreme exaggeration
- Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
- A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
5 True/False questions
Onomatopoeia → Word pictures that affects the five senses
Symbol → When one thing reprsents something.
Homeric simile → A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
Historical Fiction → Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
Foreshadowing → Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.