5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Figurative Language
- Historical Fiction
- a Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
- b A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
- c A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
- d Contrast between appearance and reality.
- e A comparison where you say something is something else.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
- Word pictures that affects the five senses
- A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
- A poem that tells a story
- A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
5 True/False questions
Theme → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Epic Poetry → Word pictures that affects the five senses
Dramatic Irony → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Foreshadowing → Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
Homeric simile → An extreme exaggeration