5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Epic Poetry
- Figurative Language
- Dramatic Irony
- a When one thing reprsents something.
- b A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
- c Contrast between appearance and reality.
- d When we know something that the character does not know
- e A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
5 Multiple choice questions
- A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
- A poem that tells a story
- The message to be learned.
- Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
- Word pictures that affects the five senses
5 True/False questions
Personification → Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
Conflict → A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
Alliteration → Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
Foreshadowing → Contrast between appearance and reality.
Hyperbole → An extreme exaggeration