5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A comparison where you say something is something else.
- b Contrast between appearance and reality.
- c The message to be learned.
- d Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
- e A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
5 Multiple choice questions
- Strggle between opposing forces.
- A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
- When we know something that the character does not know
- A poem that tells a story
- Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
5 True/False questions
Suspense → A group of lines in a poem that works like a paragraph
Epic Poetry → A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
Alliteration → Repetition of initial consonants (Peter Piper Picked)
Figurative Language → A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
Symbol → When one thing reprsents something.