5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a When one thing reprsents something.
- b Word pictures that affects the five senses
- c Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
- d An extreme exaggeration
- e Contrast between appearance and reality.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
- A poem that tells a story
- Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
- A figure of speech that is not suppose to be taken as real
- A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
5 True/False questions
Pun → A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
Personification → Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
Conflict → Strggle between opposing forces.
Dramatic Irony → When we know something that the character does not know
Metaphor → A comparison where you say something is something else.