5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Homeric simile
- Historical Fiction
- Epic Poetry
- a Contrast between appearance and reality.
- b A fake piece of literature that has historical events.
- c A long comparison using like,as,seems,and appears.
- d A narrative poem with an Epic Hero
- e Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things
5 Multiple choice questions
- Clues that indicate that something will happen later in the story.
- Strggle between opposing forces.
- When we know something that the character does not know
- Word pictures that affects the five senses
- The message to be learned.
5 True/False questions
Onomatopoeia → Words that when pronounced creates sounds.
Narrative Poetry → A poem that tells a story
Pun → A play on words when one word has two different meanings.
Suspense → The building and anticipation of excitement in a story.
Alliteration → Giving human characteristics to nonhuman things