branch of medicine treating disorders of the skeletal system and tissues related to the movement
1. a person who pays excessive attention to learning rules rather than to understanding
2. a scholarly show off
something that has a real or independent existence
1. a person or thing of no importance
2. something that does not exist or exists only in the imagination
1. the basic element; the identifying characteristic
2. a substance in concentrated form obtained from a plant or drug
3. a perfume
about to die or end
1. to shame
2. to discipline oneself by denial
1. an examination to determine the cause of death; an autopsy
2. (informal) an analysis of something that is over
the act of painlessly killing a suffering oerson or animal; mercry killing
possessed at birth; inborn
1. childlike; unsophisticated
emerging; coming into existence
1. a rebirth; a renewal
2. (capitalized) a revival of humanism in fourteenth-century to sixteenth-century Europe
Please allow access to your computer’s microphone to use Voice Recording.
We can’t access your microphone!
Click the icon above to update your browser permissions and try again
Reload the page to try again!
Press Cmd-0 to reset your zoom
Press Ctrl-0 to reset your zoom
It looks like your browser might be zoomed in or out. Your browser needs to be zoomed to a normal size to record audio.
Your microphone is muted
For help fixing this issue, see this FAQ.