5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a SYNONYM of amend
- b ANTONYM of vitality, animation
- c It's very refreshing to hear another politico deliver another _______ address.
- d SYNONYM of archetype, model
- e a 12-year-old on the Internet can usually be described by this word
5 Multiple choice questions
- ADJ/ADV: by virtue of holding a certain office
- NOUN: poise, assurance, great self-confidence; perpendicularity; POSITIVE CONNOTATION
- SYNONYM of curry favor with
- Even though I was already overcome by _________ and couldn't stay up for long without a few Monsters, I decided to study for the Pride and Prejudice test.
- VERB: to spread through, penetrate, soak through
5 True/False questions
ingratiate → ANTONYM of stay in bounds
ex officio → By virtue of being the Dear Leader, Kim Jong-Il is also the ________ Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of Best Korea.
interloper → Someone who butts in
infringe → SYNONYM of harangue and remonstrate and rail
exhort → ANTONYM of mundane, exoteric