5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a NOUN: saliva or mucus flowing from the mouth or nose
- b ANTONYM of vitality, animation
- c SYNONYM of organic
- d ANTONYM of acclaim
- e a 12-year-old on the Internet can usually be described by this word
5 Multiple choice questions
- That Anonymous flashmob at our party wasn't cool. It was really just a bunch of 11-year-old ______s.
- VERB: to utter nonsense or childish twaddle; to waste or fritter away foolishly
- VERB: to violate, trespass, go beyond recognized bounds
- ANTONYM of worsen
- Most columns in the paper described Herman Cain's speeches as "foolish, nonsensical ______. Does he really think that a 9-9-9 plan will work?"
5 True/False questions
ex officio → "out of office"
ameliorate → Amelia makes every better. Amelia ______s everything.
epitome → ANTONYM of confusion and abashment
interloper → The weight of a compound is NOT an ______ property.
epitome → SYNONYM of archetype, model