5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a NOUN: weariness of body or mind, lack of energy
- b ANTONYM of humiliate oneself
- c SYNONYM of prosperity and peace
- d SYNONYM of fulminate
5 Multiple choice questions
- SYNONYM of presumption
- SYNONYM of perpendicularity
- I don't care if they were just on the fringes of my turf, they were still ______ (drop e; -ing) on my territory!
- SYNONYM of archetype, model
- Why are all these Money Faces _______(drop e, -ing) my imgur?!
5 True/False questions
precipitate → The rash and ______ mass suicide certainly ______d the uprising.
infringe → The weight of a compound is NOT an ______ property.
epitome → SYNONYM of perpendicularity
lassitude → Man, Rajat is so lazy. He is like the _______ of laziness.
precipitate → VERB: to fall as moisture; to cause or bring about suddenly; to hurl down from a great height; to give distinct form to; to provoke or produce