5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a ANTONYM of lenient
- b ANTONYM of deprecate
- c When I joined that cult, I honestly expected less _____ rituals of blood sacrifice.
- d SYNONYM of infer
5 Multiple choice questions
- While Mr. Henderson's Flying Spaghetti Monster model of increase in average height certainly checks out, it lacks definite evidence and is just ______d.
- ANTONYM of doomsday, day of judgement
- NOUN: foolish, aimless talk or thinking
- Man, Rajat is so lazy. He is like the _______ of laziness.
- ANTONYM of acclaim
5 True/False questions
millennium → NOUN: a period of one thousand years
infringe → SYNONYM of encroach
intrinsic → SYNONYM of encroach
callow → a 12-year-old on the Internet can usually be described by this word
surmise → NOUN: a likely idea that lacks definite proof