5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- ex officio
- a _____ duties are ones you indirectly get 'cause of your job.
- b SYNONYM of reckless and impetuous
- c ANTONYM of unadorned, simple, plain, austere
- d Most columns in the paper described Herman Cain's speeches as "foolish, nonsensical ______. Does he really think that a 9-9-9 plan will work?"
5 Multiple choice questions
- ANTONYM of stay in bounds
- Man, Rajat is so lazy. He is like the _______ of laziness.
- SYNONYM of archetype, model
- ADJECTIVE: strict, severe; rigorously or urgently binding or compelling; sharp or bitter to the taste
- VERB: to violate, trespass, go beyond recognized bounds
5 True/False questions
epitome → NOUN: an instance that represents a larger reality
surmise → Just because gravity is a theory doesn't mean its merely a _______.
inveigh → I don't care if they were just on the fringes of my turf, they were still ______ (drop e; -ing) on my territory!
callow → SYNONYM of self-possession and levelheadedness
exhort → An adviser does this