5 Written questions
4 Matching questions
- a ANTONYM of outward
- b ANTONYM of exacerbate
- c ANTONYM of polished, grown-up
- d SYNONYM of composure
5 Multiple choice questions
- SYNONYM of self-possession and levelheadedness
- ANTONYM of unadorned, simple, plain, austere
- ANTONYM of glorify and extol
- NOUN: foolish, aimless talk or thinking
- By virtue of being the Dear Leader, Kim Jong-Il is also the ________ Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of Best Korea.
5 True/False questions
epitome → You really had your stuff together. You handled everything with ______.
occult → a 12-year-old on the Internet can usually be described by this word
surmise → VERB: to think or believe without certain supporting evidence; to conjecture or guess
exhort → NOUN: matters involving the supernatural
inveigh → I don't care if they were just on the fringes of my turf, they were still ______ (drop e; -ing) on my territory!