5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- What did Mansa Musa bring back from his pilgrimage to Mecca?
- ____ were influenced by the introduction of Islam & the Quran.
- Why did people learn Arabic?
- Because of _____, West African cities became centers of religion & education.
- Where was the salt located?
4 True/False questions
Why do people trade? → Because of _____, West African cities became centers of religion & education.
They knew how to read and write → Why did Muslims get jobs in the government?
Timbuktu → The __________ brought Islam & trade routes to West Africa.
Communication, transportation, & trade → The Niger River helped West Africa in what ways?