5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The introduction of the ________ resulted in more trade, stronger governments, and greater literacy.
- Why did people learn Arabic?
- Because of _____, West African cities became centers of religion & education.
- What did Mansa Musa bring back from his pilgrimage to Mecca?
- The spread of Arabic caused _______ to become a center for culture and learning.
4 True/False questions
Gold, slaves & crops → What did Mansa Musa bring back from his pilgrimage to Mecca?
gold-salt → Being the center of the _______-_______ trade caused Ghana & Mali to grow.
Sahara Desert → Where was the salt located?
Communication, transportation, & trade → The Niger River helped West Africa in what ways?