5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- To get things they can't produce themselves
- What goods did West Africa supply to North Africa?
- What did Berbers bring to West Africa?
- Where was the salt located?
- The introduction of the ________ resulted in more trade, stronger governments, and greater literacy.
4 True/False questions
Communication, transportation, & trade → What goods did West Africa supply to North Africa?
Being the center of the gold-salt trade → _______ caused Ghana & Mali to grow.
Trade → Because of _____, West African cities became centers of religion & education.
To study the Quran → Why did people learn Arabic?