5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lair N.
- dilapidated ADJ.
- botch V.
- lavish ADJ.
- veto N.
- a to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
- b the power to forbid or prevent
- c falling apart or ruined; run-down
- d overly generous, extravagant; abundant
- e the home or den of a wild animal
5 Multiple choice questions
- offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
- an amount of money
- the state of being easily frightened
- widely known because of bad conduct
5 True/False questions
parasite N. → a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
shirk V. → to avoid or get our if doing work
morbid ADJ. → overly generous, extravagant; abundant
futile N. → a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
grueling ADJ. → overly generous, extravagant; abundant