5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- notorious ADJ.
- pamper V.
- grueling ADJ.
- surplus N.
- dilapidated ADJ.
- a very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
- b to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
- c an amount of money
- d widely known because of bad conduct
- e falling apart or ruined; run-down
5 Multiple choice questions
- offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- overly generous, extravagant; abundant
- in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- the state of being easily frightened
- a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
5 True/False questions
bellow N. or V. → to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
veto N. → the power to forbid or prevent
clutter V. → to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
dismantle V. → to take apart; to strip of something
botch V. → to repair or patch poorly; make mess of