5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dismantle V.
- shirk V.
- dilapidated ADJ.
- botch V.
- pamper V.
- a to avoid or get our if doing work
- b to take apart; to strip of something
- c to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
- d falling apart or ruined; run-down
- e to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
5 Multiple choice questions
- in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- the home or den of a wild animal
- offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- widely known because of bad conduct
- very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
5 True/False questions
clutter V. → to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
veto N. → the home or den of a wild animal
beneficiary N. → one who benefits from something; a person is left money or other property in a will or the like
futile N. → not successful, failing to have any result
parasite N. → a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings