5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- surplus N.
- notorious ADJ.
- pamper V.
- clutter V.
- dilapidated ADJ.
- a to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
- b an amount of money
- c falling apart or ruined; run-down
- d to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
- e widely known because of bad conduct
5 Multiple choice questions
- the home or den of a wild animal
- to avoid or get our if doing work
- not successful, failing to have any result
- a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
- in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
5 True/False questions
dismantle V. → to take apart; to strip of something
bellow N. or V. → to make a sound similar to that of a bull, roar
botch V. → to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
beneficiary N. → the state of being easily frightened
lavish ADJ. → overly generous, extravagant; abundant