5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- futile N.
- farce N.
- morbid ADJ.
- botch V.
- grueling ADJ.
- a very tiring, calling for an extreme effort
- b in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- c a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
- d to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
- e not successful, failing to have any result
5 Multiple choice questions
- the home or den of a wild animal
- widely known because of bad conduct
- offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- the state of being easily frightened
- an organism that lives in or on another organism
5 True/False questions
dismantle V. → to take apart; to strip of something
beneficiary N. → the state of being easily frightened
clutter V. → to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
veto N. → the power to forbid or prevent
surplus N. → an amount of money