5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- dilapidated ADJ.
- morbid ADJ.
- farce N.
- shirk V.
- pamper V.
- a a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
- b in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- c to avoid or get our if doing work
- d falling apart or ruined; run-down
- e to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
5 Multiple choice questions
- to take apart; to strip of something
- to make a sound similar to that of a bull, roar
- an organism that lives in or on another organism
- not successful, failing to have any result
- an amount of money
5 True/False questions
lair N. → a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
grueling ADJ. → overly generous, extravagant; abundant
beneficiary N. → the state of being easily frightened
clutter V. → to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
veto N. → the power to forbid or prevent