5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- lair N.
- dilapidated ADJ.
- morbid ADJ.
- clutter V.
- bellow N. or V.
- a to make a sound similar to that of a bull, roar
- b in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy
- c falling apart or ruined; run-down
- d to fill or cover in a disorderly way;
- e the home or den of a wild animal
5 Multiple choice questions
- the power to forbid or prevent
- to take apart; to strip of something
- offering friendly or generous treatment to guests; open to anything new or strange
- overly generous, extravagant; abundant
- a play filled with ridiculous or absurd happenings
5 True/False questions
pamper V. → to allow too many privileges, be too generous and easy going
timidity N. → an organism that lives in or on another organism
botch V. → to repair or patch poorly; make mess of
shirk V. → to avoid or get our if doing work
notorious ADJ. → in an unhealthy mental state, extremely gloomy