5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Grasping Reflex
- Sucking Reflex
- Identity Crisis
- Mid-life Crisis
- a The baby's tendency to suck on anything that enters its mouth
- b The onset of sexual maturation, with accompanying physical development
- c A time when adults discover they no longer feel fulfilled in their jobs or personal lives and attempt to make a decisive shift in their career or lifestyle.
- d A period of intense self-examination and decision making; part of the process of identity formation
- e The tendency to cling viperously to an adults finger or any to any object placed in their hands
5 Multiple choice questions
- Very young babies take what looks like walking steps if they are held upright with there feet just touching a flat surface
- A child engaged in a recreational activity alone; the earliest form of play
- Sense of independence; a desire to be controlled by others
- Elkind's term for adolescent's delusion that they are unique, very important, and invulnerable.
- Children become more flexible in their thinking
5 True/False questions
Piaget's Sensory Motor Stage → representing things with words and images; use intuitive rather than logical reasoning
Imprinting → the developing human organism
Mid-Life Transition → A time when adults discover they no longer feel fulfilled in their jobs or personal lives and attempt to make a decisive shift in their career or lifestyle.
Gender-Role Awareness → Knowledge of what behavior is appropriate for each gender
Menopause → The first menstrual period