5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Identity Formation
- Gender-Role Awareness
- Piaget's Preoperational Stage
- a the developing human organism
- b representing things with words and images; use intuitive rather than logical reasoning
- c Knowledge of what behavior is appropriate for each gender
- d Erickson's term for the development of a stable sense of self necessary to make the transition from dependence on others to dependence on oneself
- e The first menstrual period
5 Multiple choice questions
- Enables the baby to swallow milk and other liquids without choking
- Sense of independence; a desire to be controlled by others
- Can now think logically and about hypothetical statements, can judge consequences, increases with age.
- The stage of development from conception to birth
- name given to a human embryo after 3 months
5 True/False questions
Identity Crisis → A time when adults discover they no longer feel fulfilled in their jobs or personal lives and attempt to make a decisive shift in their career or lifestyle.
Solitary Play → A child engaged in a recreational activity alone; the earliest form of play
Piaget's Concrete-Operational Stage → Can now think logically and about hypothetical statements, can judge consequences, increases with age.
Piaget's Sensory Motor Stage → Birth to 2 years; main activities involve sucking and grasping; must achieve object permanence and mental representations
5 Stages of Dying → 1)Denial