5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Object Permanence
- Imaginary Audience
- Prenatal Development
- a An awareness that objects continue toe exist even when out of sight
- b The stage of development from conception to birth
- c An organ that nourishes the embryo and the fetus
- d The tendency in certain species to follow the first moving thing (usually its mother) it sees after it is born or hatched
- e Elkind's term for adolescent's delusion that they are constantly being observed by others.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A time when certain internal and external influences have a major effect on development; at other periods, the same influences will have little or no effect
- The realization that gender does not change with age
- Knowledge of what behavior is appropriate for each gender
- Elkind's term for adolescent's delusion that they are unique, very important, and invulnerable.
- The average ages at which skills are achieved such as movement, grasping, crawling and walking
5 True/False questions
Cooperative Play → Two children playing side by side at similar activities but playing little or no attention to each other; the earliest kind of social interaction between toddlers
Sucking Reflex → The baby's tendency to suck on anything that enters its mouth
Mid-Life Transition → A time when adults discover they no longer feel fulfilled in their jobs or personal lives and attempt to make a decisive shift in their career or lifestyle.
Stepping Reflex → The tendency to cling viperously to an adults finger or any to any object placed in their hands
Identity Formation → A period of intense self-examination and decision making; part of the process of identity formation