5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- 5 Stages of Dying
- Personal Fable
- Piaget's Sensory Motor Stage
- Imaginary Audience
- a An organ that nourishes the embryo and the fetus
- b Birth to 2 years; main activities involve sucking and grasping; must achieve object permanence and mental representations
- c Elkind's term for adolescent's delusion that they are unique, very important, and invulnerable.
- d Elkind's term for adolescent's delusion that they are constantly being observed by others.
- e 1)Denial
5 Multiple choice questions
- Can now think logically and about hypothetical statements, can judge consequences, increases with age.
- The onset of sexual maturation, with accompanying physical development
- representing things with words and images; use intuitive rather than logical reasoning
- A neurological disorder, most commonly found in late adulthood, characterized by progressive losses in memory and cognitive and changes in personality.
- Two children playing side by side at similar activities but playing little or no attention to each other; the earliest kind of social interaction between toddlers
5 True/False questions
Menopause → The time in a woman's life when menstruation ceases
Gender-Role Awareness → Knowledge of what behavior is appropriate for each gender
Fetus → New born babies
Solitary Play → A child engaged in a recreational activity alone; the earliest form of play
Autonomy → Sense of independence; a desire to be controlled by others