5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The patient lies on the side, left leg is slightly bent, and the left arm is placed behind the back, the right knees is bent and raised toward the chest, and right arm is bent toward the head for support.
- b The process of listening to body sounds.
- c The systematic moving of the patient's body parts
- d The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.
- e The visual exam of the patient's entire body and overall appearance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Has a special opening providing access to the area to be examined.
- The patient is bent at the hips at a 90-degree angle aka jacknife position.
- A forecast of the probable course and outcome of the disorder and the prospects of recovery.
- The patient is lying on the table facedown, supporting the body with the knees and chest.
- The patient is supine on a tilted table with the head lower than the legs.
5 True/False questions
Supine (recumbent) → The patient lies flat on the back.
Digital exam → The patient is bent at the hips at a 90-degree angle aka jacknife position.
Percussion → The process of measuring.
Differential diagnosis → A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.
Clinical diagnosis → A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.