5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Supine (recumbent)
- Fenestrated drape
- a The patient lies flat on the back.
- b The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.
- c The visual exam of the patient's entire body and overall appearance.
- d The process of measuring.
- e Has a special opening providing access to the area to be examined.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
- The process of listening to body sounds.
- To palpate the rectum for lesions or irregularities.
- A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.
- The patient is lying on the table facedown, supporting the body with the knees and chest.
5 True/False questions
Trendelenburg's → The patient lies back on an examining table on which the head is elevated.
Prognosis → The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
Dorsal Recumbent → The patient lies faceup, with his back supporting all his weight, knees are drawn up and the feet are flat on the table.
Manipulation → The process of measuring.
Percussion → The process of measuring.