5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The visual exam of the patient's entire body and overall appearance.
- b The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
- c The patient is supine on a tilted table with the head lower than the legs.
- d The process of measuring.
- e The process of listening to body sounds.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The patient lies flat on the back.
- A forecast of the probable course and outcome of the disorder and the prospects of recovery.
- To palpate the rectum for lesions or irregularities.
- The patient is bent at the hips at a 90-degree angle aka jacknife position.
- Has a special opening providing access to the area to be examined.
5 True/False questions
Differential diagnosis → Determing the correct diagnosis when two or more diagnosis are possible.
Percussion → Involves tapping or striking the body to hear sounds or feel vibrations.
Dorsal Recumbent → The patient lies flat on the back.
Clinical diagnosis → Determing the correct diagnosis when two or more diagnosis are possible.
Knee-Chest → The visual exam of the patient's entire body and overall appearance.