5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Differential diagnosis
- a A forecast of the probable course and outcome of the disorder and the prospects of recovery.
- b Determing the correct diagnosis when two or more diagnosis are possible.
- c The systematic moving of the patient's body parts
- d The patient is bent at the hips at a 90-degree angle aka jacknife position.
- e The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
5 Multiple choice questions
- A diagnosis based on the signs and symptoms of a disease.
- The process of listening to body sounds.
- The patient is supine on a tilted table with the head lower than the legs.
- Has a special opening providing access to the area to be examined.
- The process of measuring.
5 True/False questions
Knee-Chest → The patient is lying on the table facedown, supporting the body with the knees and chest.
Palpation (touch) → The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.
Lithotomy → The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.
Percussion → Involves tapping or striking the body to hear sounds or feel vibrations.
Sims' → The patient lies on the side, left leg is slightly bent, and the left arm is placed behind the back, the right knees is bent and raised toward the chest, and right arm is bent toward the head for support.