5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Supine (recumbent)
- a The process of measuring.
- b The patient lies flat on the back.
- c The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
- d The process of listening to body sounds.
- e The visual exam of the patient's entire body and overall appearance.
5 Multiple choice questions
- To palpate the rectum for lesions or irregularities.
- Used extensively and helps assess characteristics such as texture, temp., shape, and the presence of vibrations or movements.
- Determing the correct diagnosis when two or more diagnosis are possible.
- Has a special opening providing access to the area to be examined.
- The patient lies back on an examining table on which the head is elevated.
5 True/False questions
Knee-Chest → The patient is lying on the table facedown, supporting the body with the knees and chest.
Lithotomy → The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.
Trendelenburg's → The patient lies back on an examining table on which the head is elevated.
Prognosis → The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
Percussion → Involves tapping or striking the body to hear sounds or feel vibrations.