5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Supine (recumbent)
- a The patient is lying on the table facedown, supporting the body with the knees and chest.
- b A forecast of the probable course and outcome of the disorder and the prospects of recovery.
- c The patient lies on the side, left leg is slightly bent, and the left arm is placed behind the back, the right knees is bent and raised toward the chest, and right arm is bent toward the head for support.
- d The process of listening to body sounds.
- e The patient lies flat on the back.
5 Multiple choice questions
- The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.
- The process of measuring.
- The patient is lying flat on the table, facedown.
- The systematic moving of the patient's body parts
- The visual exam of the patient's entire body and overall appearance.
5 True/False questions
Clinical diagnosis → Determing the correct diagnosis when two or more diagnosis are possible.
Digital exam → The systematic moving of the patient's body parts
Trendelenburg's → The patient lies back on an examining table on which the head is elevated.
Palpation (touch) → The patient lies on her back with her knees bent and her feet in stirrups attached to the end of the examining table.
Percussion → Involves tapping or striking the body to hear sounds or feel vibrations.