5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- The total number of ____ on the drive determines the drive capacity.
- With ____, two hard drives are configured as a single volume.
- Beginning with the Intel i800 series of chipsets, a(n) ____________________ is used to connect buses.
- ECP uses a(n) ____________________ channel.
- A CD can hold about ____ of data.
- a spanning
- b DMA
- c hub
- d 700 MB
- e sectors
5 Multiple choice questions
- staggered pin grid array
5 True/False questions
Used for all hard drives. → Solid state drive
Has a maximum speed of 3.0 Gbps → eSATA-300 (eSATA Version 2)
Ports on the motherboard can be disabled or enabled in ____ setup. → BIOS
____ drives are a great method of keeping backups of data stored on your hard drive. → External hard
Has a maximum speed of 480 Mbps → Hi-Speed USB 2.0