5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- ____ are smooth and level areas on an optical disc.
- External ____ is up to six times faster than USB or FireWire.
- IEEE 1394 uses ____ data transfer, meaning that data is transferred continuously without breaks.
- For EIDE, there are four choices for drive installations: ____.
- Has a maximum speed of 480 Mbps
- a isochronous
- b Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- c SATA
- d Lands
- e primary master, primary slave, secondary master, and secondary slave
5 Multiple choice questions
- universal bay
- IEEE 1394
5 True/False questions
An optical drive can be set so that when you insert a disc, software on the disc automatically executes, a
feature called ____________________. → AutoPlay
At the beginning of the boot drive (usually drive C) is the OS ____ record. → Slave
____ supports speeds up to 400 Mbps and is sometimes called FireWire 400. → IEEE 1394a
For laptops, you can adjust the brightness of the display using ____ keys. → BIOS
Full-sized data ____________________ for tape drives are 4 x 6 x 5/8 inches. → cartridges