5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Uses both solid state and magnetic technologies
- Computers store data digitally and ultimately as a stream of only two numbers: ____.
- The ____-conductor IDE cable has half the number of pins as it has wires.
- ____ is a common compression standard for storing photos.
- Speeds up access time by allowing blocks of data to be read from the drive at one time
- a Hybrid hard drive
- b 0 and 1
- c Block mode
- d 80
- e JPEG
5 Multiple choice questions
- 1394a (FireWire)
- SATA connections
5 True/False questions
Every I/O device is controlled by ____________________. → startup
If you are mounting a hard drive into a bay that is too large, a ____ kit can help you securely fit the drive into the bay. → universal bay
A ____ plug is a tool used to test a serial, parallel, USB, network, or other port. → loop-back
A ____ device is an input device that inputs biological data about a person, which can be input data to identify a person's fingerprints, handprints, face, voice, eye, and handwritten signature. → False
Older and less expensive cases use ____________________ to secure the drive to the sides of the bay. → screws