5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Can be used to receive data from a video camera
- To reduce the amount of electrical "noise," or interference, on a SCSI cable, each end of the SCSI chain has a(n) ____________________ resistor.
- Later sockets used a ____, with pins staggered over the socket to squeeze more pins into a small space.
- ____ transfers data directly from the drive to memory without involving the CPU.
- Has a maximum speed of 12 Mbps or 1.5 Mbps
- a DMA
- b Original USB (USB 1.1)
- c staggered pin grid array
- d terminating
- e FireWire input/output port
5 Multiple choice questions
5 True/False questions
Has no moving parts → LGA775 or Socket T
The ____ assignments refer to the system resources a parallel port will use to manage a print job. → LPT
Moves the read/write heads across the disk surfaces in unison → Actuator
A(n) ____________________ motherboard used with an Energy Saver monitor can be configured to go into standby or sleep mode after a period of inactivity. → Green
Every I/O device is controlled by ____________________. → software