1)Right understanding- Learn the Four Noble Truths
2) Right Thought-Think about your life,choose to be unselfish and caring
3)Right Speech-Always speak kindly,truthfully, and not be hurtful to yourself or others.
4) Right Action-Behave in ways to respect living things,yourself, other's property, other's feeling
5) Right Livelihood (Job)-Do a job that doesn't harm others. Do not trade in weapons,animal slaughter,slavery,intoxicants (drugs) or poisons.
6) Right Effort-Do your best to avoid evil,prevent evil,do good for others and encourage them.
7)Right Self-Awareness- Be aware of your body,feels,thoughts, and the world around you.
8) Right meditation-Gain enlightenment (knowledge) by meditating like Buddha.