6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- How should you abbreviate Georgia in an address?
- A formal greeting.
- Everything begins at the left margin. (No indents)
- How many times should you enter after the dateline?
- Additional items have been included with the mailing of the letter
- Letter written by a person to a business
6 True/False questions
2 → How many times should you enter after the salutation?
author → The person who wrote the letter.
, → Punctuation used after the salutation in a business letter.
letter address → Address of the person sending the letter.
dateline → The date the letter was keyed.
2 → Punctuation used after the salutation in a business letter.