6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- How many times should you enter after the dateline?
- Additional items have been included with the mailing of the letter
- The receiver's name and address.
- A formal "goodbye" after the body of the letter.
- How many times should you enter after the complimentary close?
- Letter written by a person to a business
6 True/False questions
author → Punctuation used after the salutation in a business letter.
dateline → The date the letter was keyed.
body → The paragraphs of the letter.
2 → How many times should you enter after the salutation?
salutation → The person who wrote the letter.
block style → Everything begins at the left margin. (No indents)