6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- How should you abbreviate Georgia in an address?
- A formal "goodbye" after the body of the letter.
- Everything begins at the left margin. (No indents)
- The receiver's name and address.
- Address of the person sending the letter.
- Punctuation used after the salutation in a business letter.
6 True/False questions
2 → When typing any letter, how many enters should follow the end of a paragraph in the body?
2 → How many times should you enter after the salutation?
attachment note → Additional items have been included with the mailing of the letter
dateline → How should you abbreviate Georgia in an address?
author → Punctuation used after the complimentary close in a business letter.
salutation → The person who wrote the letter.