6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Everything begins at the left margin. (No indents)
- How many times should you enter after the dateline?
- A formal greeting.
- Address of the person sending the letter.
- When typing any letter, how many enters should follow the end of a paragraph in the body?
- Something is stapled to the letter.
6 True/False questions
dateline → A formal greeting.
2 → Punctuation used after the complimentary close in a business letter.
enclosure note → Something is stapled to the letter.
: → Punctuation used after the salutation in a business letter.
4 → How many times should you enter after the complimentary close?
personal business letter → Additional items have been included with the mailing of the letter