5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Cyril and Methodius
- John Baptist de La Salle
- a The missionaries ________ and _______ eventually converted the Slavic people to Christianity when they translated the Gospels into the Slavic languages
- b Did revolutionary work of teaching the children of the poor
- c community of ___________ God's people gathered together to follow in the footsteps of Jesus
- d Christians were regarded as disloyal citizens because of their refusal to offer ______ to Roman gods or emperors
- e Visible, tangible signs of God's love in the world
5 Multiple choice questions
- People who renounced their faith
- Father ________ was the first priest to come to Minnesota
- Focus is on serving God's people and working for justice in the world.
- The Gregorian Chant was created by
- They attempted to follow Jesus by seeking the solitude of the wilderness
5 True/False questions
Jesus Christ → The essential criterion for Christians was and is belief in _____.
John Ireland → The messenger that proclaims the word of God to the world
John Ireland → named St. Anthony Falls and ministered to many Native americans and settlers
Justin → Early apologist and martyr
Way → He wrote letters in response to specific concerns in specific communities.