5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Industrial Revolution
- a Economic theory that land, factories, and mines are privately owned for profit; (Karl Marx opposed this theory)
- b The ____________ brought with it a massive migration of rural people into cities, the exploitation of workers, and an explosive increase in manufacturing and trade
- c Before Vatican II, most of the authority in the church was held by _________.
- d Movement that held to the theory of evolution
- e do not accept the authority of the pope.
5 Multiple choice questions
- the translation of the Bible into Latin was the greatest enduring contribution of ______.
- Before Vatican II, most of teh mass was still in ______ and the congregation didn't participate much
- They attempted to follow Jesus by seeking the solitude of the wilderness
- Founded St. Thomas College and built both the Cathedral of St. Paul and the Basilica of St. Mary
- An apostate's performance of public penance and participation in a rite of re-entry into the church was the roots of
5 True/False questions
Angels → The Sisters later founded the Academy of Holy _______.
Stephen → during the council of trent, the number of sacraments was finally set at ___
Gregory the Great → The Liturgy changed to include more lay participation because we are all part of the __________.
Ambrose → was chosen as bishop by the people before even being baptized
Catechism → Movement that held to the theory of evolution