5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Emperor who made Christianity the official religion of the Roman empire; persecuted Pagans
- b The Nicene Creed states that Jesus is one with _____
- c Before Vatican II, most of the authority in the church was held by _________.
- d Non-Jews
- e First but not only Christian martyr
5 Multiple choice questions
- Exhausted the Vatican's resources granting aid to the victims of the war, during WWI
- Luther's letter that responded to the ________ of indulgences was known as the 95 theses.
- was chosen as bishop by the people before even being baptized
- the translation of the Bible into Latin was the greatest enduring contribution of ______.
- After he became a bishop, he returned to Ireland to preach the Good News through establishment of monasteries
5 True/False questions
Luther → He was a Priest, monk, and scholar
Law → At first, the community of disciples was called the _____
Hennepin → St. __________ is known as the father of Western monasticism.
Birthday → For Chirstians, Pentecost is often called the _____ of the Church
Printing press → community of ___________ God's people gathered together to follow in the footsteps of Jesus