5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Visible, tangible signs of God's love in the world
- b named St. Anthony Falls and ministered to many Native americans and settlers
- c do not accept the authority of the pope.
- d was chosen as bishop by the people before even being baptized
- e First Christian Emperor, made Christianity legal, used the sign of Christ on his soldier's shields
5 Multiple choice questions
- Did revolutionary work of teaching the children of the poor
- He lowered the age of First Communion
- One of the greatest figures in the history of teh diocese is __________
- The pope's crowning Charlemagne as Emperor of the Romans signaled the beginning of what?
- Luther's letter that responded to the ________ of indulgences was known as the 95 theses.
5 True/False questions
Ecumenical Second Vatican Council → The missionaries ________ and _______ eventually converted the Slavic people to Christianity when they translated the Gospels into the Slavic languages
Luther → His actions began the Protestant Reformation
Pope → probable place of Peter's and Paul's martyrdoms
Hennepin → Father ________ was the first priest to come to Minnesota
Rationalism → Economic theory that land, factories, and mines are privately owned for profit; (Karl Marx opposed this theory)