5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Benedict XV
- a People who renounced their faith
- b At the time Vatican II was called, the standards for the Liturgy had not changed since the Council of _______.
- c First but not only Christian martyr
- d Is credited with gathering and establishing the liturgical music tradition of the Western church.
- e Exhausted the Vatican's resources granting aid to the victims of the war, during WWI
5 Multiple choice questions
- early Christians met here to celebrate the Eucharist
- First Christian Emperor, made Christianity legal, used the sign of Christ on his soldier's shields
- Dominican Friar and famous seller of indulgences
- The essential criterion for Christians was and is belief in _____.
- People of many faiths attended this
5 True/False questions
Cyril and Methodius → The attempts of the Council of Trent to bring Protestants and _________ together failed
Vatican II → Before Vatican II, most of teh mass was still in ______ and the congregation didn't participate much
church → The messenger that proclaims the word of God to the world
Church → After Vatican II, the ______ affirmed that we are all connected and that we should be in solidarity with one another.
Apostles → followers associated most closely with Jesus