5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Printing press
- Benedict XV
- a Exhausted the Vatican's resources granting aid to the victims of the war, during WWI
- b What did John Gutenberg invent?
- c the translation of the Bible into Latin was the greatest enduring contribution of ______.
- d His actions began the Protestant Reformation
- e For Chirstians, Pentecost is often called the _____ of the Church
5 Multiple choice questions
- a belief that is contrary to an essential belief of Christianity is a
- People who renounced their faith
- One of the greatest figures in the history of teh diocese is __________
- At first, the community of disciples was called the _____
- Early apologist and martyr
5 True/False questions
Patrick → This office rose in stature under Pope Leo I
Darwinism → Philosophy holding that the universe is regulated by natural laws explainable by science
Vincent DePaul → began a religious congregation that served the poor and needy by working with them where they lived
Secularism → Visible, tangible signs of God's love in the world
Ambrose → The Sisters later founded the Academy of Holy _______.