5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Thomas Aquinas
- Body of Christ
- a The Nicene Creed states that Jesus is one with _____
- b The most influential theologian of the Middle Ages, the great contribution to the church was to use philosophical method and reasoning to do theology
- c The people of God who are related to one another as a family and are many
- d Early apologist and martyr
- e Denied Jesus' humanity because they believed that the body is evil
5 Multiple choice questions
- he held a strong belief in predestination
- The messenger that proclaims the word of God to the world
- Luther questioned the authority of the ____.
- This is a book of the teachings of the Catholic church
- For Chirstians, Pentecost is often called the _____ of the Church
5 True/False questions
Angels → The Sisters later founded the Academy of Holy _______.
Disciples → discovered that the earth revolves around the sun was condemned by the Church
Karl Marx → They attempted to follow Jesus by seeking the solitude of the wilderness
Servant → Focus is on serving God's people and working for justice in the world.
Church → Initially, Luther set out to reform rather than break from the ______.