5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a The Sisters later founded the Academy of Holy _______.
- b Christians were regarded as disloyal citizens because of their refusal to offer ______ to Roman gods or emperors
- c Visible, tangible signs of God's love in the world
- d At first, the community of disciples was called the _____
- e during the council of trent, the number of sacraments was finally set at ___
5 Multiple choice questions
- The Nicene Creed states that Jesus is one with _____
- began a religious congregation that served the poor and needy by working with them where they lived
- Catholic ________ an organization that serves the poor and underprivileged, grew into a large necessity and force in the Catholic church.
- St. __________ is known as the father of Western monasticism.
- followers associated most closely with Jesus
5 True/False questions
Anglicans → do not accept the authority of the pope.
Bishop Joseph Cretin → Father ________ was the first priest to come to Minnesota
St. Paul → This office rose in stature under Pope Leo I
Ambrose → probable place of Peter's and Paul's martyrdoms
Catechism → This is a book of the teachings of the Catholic church