5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Muscarinic Receptor
- What is the term given for "ridges" for grey matter?
- What makes up the Mammalian Nervous System?
- Where is white matter located in the cerebrum?
- Anterior part of the brain develops into?
- a gyri
- b Inside, under the Cerebral Cortex
- c inhibitory, hyperpolarizes plasma membrane
- d Central Nervous System, Peripheral Nervous System
- e Hindbrain, Midbrain, Forebrain,
5 Multiple choice questions
- Support and Protection
- Medulla, Pons, Cerebellum
- ciliary muscles contract, lens becomes rounder
- Gray matter, white matter, spinal nerves
- the bridge, the link between the cerebrum and the cerebellum
5 True/False questions
Parietal Lobe → Involved in muscle coordination
Anterior of dorsal hollow neural tube forms? → Brain
Reticular System → A network of brain stem neurons that control sleep and wakefulness
Angular gyrus → In parietal lobe, necessary for integrating written and spoken language
Electrical synapse → more common, chemicals involves such as neurotransmitters