5 Written questions
5 Multiple choice questions
- The only vein that carries blood rich in oxygen.
- Along with the plasma, helps in blood clotting.
- The top chambers of the heart.
- The liquid portion of blood.
- Carry blood - arteries, veins and capillaries.
5 True/False questions
Pulmonary Artery → The only vein that carries blood rich in oxygen.
Arteries → The top chambers of the heart.
Heart → A muscle that pumps the blood.
Blood → Prevent the blood from flowing the wrong direction.
Capillaries → These blood vessels carry blood away from the heart.