5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is the disadvantages of Aerobic Respiration?
- What is the advantages of DP?
- Motor neuron cause what?
- What does wave summations do?
- Which skeletal muscle will you have more of if you are a marathon run?
- a takes longer to produce ATP
- b muscle movement
- c get stronger with each contraction
- d Red skeletal muscle because you use aerobic respiration
- e no oxygen required
5 Multiple choice questions
- lactic acid build up
- lots of glucose for only 2 ATP and lactic acid cause soreness
- it pumps 3 NA+ out for every 2K+
- NA-K ATPase pump
5 True/False questions
How does action potential move across cell electrically? → Depolarization
What if the heart wants the lactic acid? → Direct Phorsphorylation
What are T-tubules?How? → passageway from sarcolemma down into muscle cell electrically
What is Perimysium? → covering that wraps around each individual fascicle
Where is CA++ stored at? → cell wall in skeletal muscle