5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is Isotonic contraction?
- Motor neuron cause what?
- What is the disadvantages of Aerobic Respiration?
- Which band is the dark band?Why?
- What is fascicle?
- a a muscle contraction where tension generated in the muscle is greater than load on muscle
- b muscle movement
- c A band because Myosin and Actin are both here
- d takes longer to produce ATP
- e Bundle of muscle cells
5 Multiple choice questions
- lactic acid build up
- brain and spinal cord
- Red skeletal muscle because you use anaerobic respiration
- terminal cisternae
- signal down axon electrically
5 True/False questions
How does action potential move across cell electrically? → by NA+ channels opening it propagates along sarcolemma
What does the lactic acid build up go to? → it goes on to sarcomere where it binds on the troponin to pull on the tropomyosin causing contraction
What does Direct Phosphorylation do? → get stronger with each contraction
What is the disadvantages of DP? → limited amount of energy
In Isometric contraction is the sarcomere still working? → yes ATP is still being made