5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What is an axon?
- What does the CA++ do?
- A motor unit consist of?
- What is an axon terminal?
- What if the heart wants the lactic acid?
- a it goes on to sarcomere where it binds on the troponin to pull on the tropomyosin causing contraction
- b end of nerve
- c converts Lactic acid to glucose and keeps it
- d a nerve
- e motor neuron and all of the muscle cells under its control
5 Multiple choice questions
- Stores oxygen in skeletal muscle
- takes longer to produce ATP
- lactic acid build up
- synaptic vesicals that have ACh
- NA+ channels close and get rid of ACh by an enzyme
5 True/False questions
What does the lactic acid build up go to? → signal down axon electrically
What is sarcolemma? → smallest contractile unit of skeletal muscle
What is Fascia? → Bundle of muscle cells
Which band is the dark band?Why? → I band because only Actin is found here
What is sarcomere? → smallest contractile unit of skeletal muscle