5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- What does Direct Phosphorylation do?
- What is the disadvantages of Aerobic Respiration?
- What is Epimysium?
- What does mitochondria do in skeletal muscle?
- How does action potential move across cell electrically?
- a Depolarization
- b moves phosphate from creatine to ADP to form ATP
- c Produce ATP, glucose, and oxygen
- d covering on outside of muscle
- e takes longer to produce ATP
5 Multiple choice questions
- NA+ channels close and get rid of ACh by an enzyme
- Anaerobic threshold
- end of nerve
- Stores oxygen in skeletal muscle
- ACh binds onto ACh receptors to get to muscle cell
5 True/False questions
Which band is the dark band?Why? → I band because only Actin is found here
Which skeletal muscle will you have more of if you are a marathon run? → Red skeletal muscle because you use aerobic respiration
Where is CA++ stored at? → terminal cisternae
Motor neuron cause what? → motor neuron and all of the muscle cells under its control
What is myofibrils made up of? → sarcomeres that connet to each other