5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Make (an unpleasent) less intense
- b Impossable to stop or prevent
- c Simple and somewhat glib or unconvincing.
- d Critical serious
- e Dark or dull
5 Multiple choice questions
- Neither parallel nor at right angles/ slanting
- The tendancy to derive sexual gratification or general pleasure from inflicting pain, suffering or humiliation on others
- Candid and honest
- A person or group made to bear the blame for others
- A state of being full of eager willingness/enthusiasm
5 True/False questions
Vile → Extremely umpleasent
Bliss → A low platform for a lectern or throne
Chortle → To express often smug satisfaction by or as if by chuckeling laugh.
Sinister → Suggestive of evil or harm
Oxymoron → grimly serious or strict, especially in the exercise of discipline.