5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- Super ego
- Anal Stage
- a A pretense of bravery
- b To hit hard
- c The second stage of freud's psycholoigical stages. In the period of human development at about one to two years of age.Around this age the child begins to toilet train
- d To go back; A psychological term meaning to go backwards, especially in , maturity , like to regress to one's childhood
- e Angel/the adult/the authority figure/teacher priest.... acts as the consience.....
5 Multiple choice questions
- Cause to lose determination or confidence
- Morally corrupt; perverted
- A woman's shoulder scarf or fur
- Push ones lips or botton lip forward as an expression of sulky annoyance or to make oneself look sexually attractive
- A member of a travelling people seaking a language ( romany) related to Hindi, and traditionally living by itnerant trade.
5 True/False questions
shabby → In poor condition; shabby
pat → A play on words/ double meaning. Usually for humor.
Frenzied → Having the weaknesses or diseases of old age, especially a loss of mental faculties
Cowers → Crouch down in fear
Ethical → A very intellectual or studious person