5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a Foolish, stupid
- b Wildly excited or uncontrolled
- c Hostile behavior. Feeling or showing dislike or opposition.
- d Capable of making mistakes or being wrong
- e a person who is excessively concerned with minor detail or with displaying technical knowledge.
5 Multiple choice questions
- Neither parallel nor at right angles/ slanting
- Feel hatred or disgust for
- A sign of the future
- Morally corrupt; perverted
5 True/False questions
Whimpering → Provisional
pat → Simple and somewhat glib or unconvincing.
Loftily → Noble/ elevated
Egghead → A very intellectual or studious person
Pungent → Everyday;ordinary or boring, "of this world ", common