5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a a ghost or ghostly image of someone, especially one seen shortly before or after their death.
- b Noble/ elevated
- c Hostile and aggresive
- d A woman's shoulder scarf or fur
- e An account of the origins and the developments in meaning of a word
5 Multiple choice questions
- A woman employed to teach children in a private household
- Suggestive of evil or harm
- a person who is excessively concerned with minor detail or with displaying technical knowledge.
- The state or quality of really enderstanding someone; putting yourself in "someone else's shoes" so that you can fully relate to their situation
- To BEG/ to ask for something by begging. To use arguments or persuasions,as with a person, for or against something
5 True/False questions
Frank → severe or bare in appearance
Connotation → an idea or feeling which a word invokes in addition to its primary meaning.
Pungent → having a sharply strong taste or smell.
Feeble-minded → A kinder phrase to replace a rude idea or phrase.
Oxymoron → A two word,or short phrase of opposites