5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a To utter a shrill, broken sound or cry as of a hen, or to chatter noisily.
- b To go back; A psychological term meaning to go backwards, especially in , maturity , like to regress to one's childhood
- c Neither parallel nor at right angles/ slanting
- d A state of being crazy or wild
- e The state or quality of really enderstanding someone; putting yourself in "someone else's shoes" so that you can fully relate to their situation
5 Multiple choice questions
- Not certain or fixed ; provisional
- A very intellectual or studious person
- The act of running away with someone secretly to be married, usually without the consent of one's parents.
- Destroy utterly
- A pretense of bravery
5 True/False questions
Gallivanting → A mental hospital or asylum for crazy people
Putrid → Provisional
Hostility → Hostile behavior. Feeling or showing dislike or opposition.
Belligerent → Hostile and aggresive
Cowers → grimly serious or strict, especially in the exercise of discipline.