5 Written questions
5 Matching questions
- a A woman's shoulder scarf or fur
- b A kinder phrase to replace a rude idea or phrase.
- c Feel hatred or disgust for
- d Make a series of low, feeble sounds expressive of fear , pain or discontent
- e Noble/ elevated
5 Multiple choice questions
- Having a superior or conceited attitude
- A state of being careless/ with no energy
- The second stage of freud's psycholoigical stages. In the period of human development at about one to two years of age.Around this age the child begins to toilet train
- A jerk, a bad person
- Angel/the adult/the authority figure/teacher priest.... acts as the consience.....
5 True/False questions
Ghouls → A small squalid or poorly constructed dwelling
Smug → Irritangly pleased with oneself; self satisfied
Elopement → The act of running away with someone secretly to be married, usually without the consent of one's parents.
Idle → Devil/child on you.... Works on the pleasure principle (ID is motivated by pleasure)/ Impulsive/ does not think of consequences
Alliteration → an idea or feeling which a word invokes in addition to its primary meaning.