6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
- Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
- Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
- Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
- Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
5 True/False questions
Monomers → Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
What is the function of Nucleic Acids? → They store and transmit hereditary or genetic info.
Deoxyribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
Carbohydrates → They are macromolecules that containing nitrogen as well as carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
What is the function of Proteins? → Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.