6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
- Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
- Proteins are polymers of molecules.
- Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
- Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
- They are macromolecules that containing nitrogen as well as carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
5 True/False questions
Carbohydrates → Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1
Nucleic acids → Macromolecules containing hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and phosphorus.
Monosaccharides → Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
What is the function of Nucleic Acids? → They store and transmit hereditary or genetic info.
Polymers → Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.