6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
- Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
- Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
- Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
- Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1
5 True/False questions
Amino Acids → Proteins are polymers of molecules.
What is the function of Carbohydrates? → Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
Nucleic acids → Macromolecules containing hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and phosphorus.
Deoxyribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
Polymers → Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.