6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
- Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
- Macromolecules containing hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and phosphorus.
- Proteins are polymers of molecules.
- Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
- They store and transmit hereditary or genetic info.
5 True/False questions
Proteins → Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
What is the function of Lipids? → Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
Monosaccharides → Single sugar molecules.
Nucleotides → Consist of 3 parts; a 5-Carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.
What are the of organic compounds? → Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.