6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
- Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
- Single sugar molecules.
- Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
- They are macromolecules that containing nitrogen as well as carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
- A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
5 True/False questions
Nucleic acids → Consist of 3 parts; a 5-Carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.
Monomers → Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
What is the function of Carbohydrates? → Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
Polymers → Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
What is the function of Nucleic Acids? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.