6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
- Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
- Consist of 3 parts; a 5-Carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.
- Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
- Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
- Single sugar molecules.
5 True/False questions
What are the of organic compounds? → Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
Carbohydrates → Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1
Amino Acids → Macromolecules containing hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and phosphorus.
What is the function of Nucleic Acids? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
What is the function of Lipids? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.