6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Proteins are polymers of molecules.
- Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
- A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
- Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
- Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
- A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
5 True/False questions
Nucleotides → Macromolecules containing hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and phosphorus.
Polymers → Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
Monosaccharides → Single sugar molecules.
What is the function of Nucleic Acids? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
What is the function of Lipids? → Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.