6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Consist of 3 parts; a 5-Carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.
- Single sugar molecules.
- Macromolecules containing hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and phosphorus.
- Large compound formed from combinations of many monomers.
- They are macromolecules that containing nitrogen as well as carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen.
- Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
5 True/False questions
Deoxyribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
Ribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
What is the function of Lipids? → Used to store energy....they are important parts of biological membranes and waterproof coverings.
What are the of organic compounds? → Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
Amino Acids → Proteins are polymers of molecules.