6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
- A kind of nucleic acid containing the sugar, deoxyribose.
- Single sugar molecules.
- Proteins are polymers of molecules.
- Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
- A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
5 True/False questions
What is the function of Nucleic Acids? → They store and transmit hereditary or genetic info.
Polymers → Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
What is the function of Lipids? → Carry out chemical reactions, transport small molecules in and out of cells, and fight diseases.
Nucleotides → Macromolecules containing hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon, and phosphorus.
Carbohydrates → Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1