6 Written questions
6 Multiple choice questions
- Compounds made up of carbon, hydrogen, and oxgen atoms usually in a ratio of 1:2:1
- Main source of Energy and structural purposes.
- Consist of 3 parts; a 5-Carbon sugar, a phosphate group, and a nitrogenous base.
- Single sugar molecules.
- Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.
- Carbohydrates, Lipids, nucleic acids, and proteins.
5 True/False questions
Nucleic acids → A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
Lipids → Large and varied goup of biological molecules that are generally not soluble in water. Mostly from carbon and hydrogen atoms.
Deoxyribonuceic Acid → A kind of nucleic acid contains sugar ribose.
Polysaccharides → Large molecules foromed from monosaccharides.
Amino Acids → Small units that can join together with other small units to form polymers.