Study sets, textbooks, questions
Upgrade to remove ads
Vocabulary From Classical Roots Book C Lesson 11
This is for anyone at Heritage Christian School and beyond! Hope this helps!-Ben Sparrow Class of 2016
Terms in this set (19)
The killing of many people; massacre (sometimes used metaphorically).
Dead and decaying flesh.
Pertaining to dead flesh.
Embodied in human form.
1. Any honor or award, or expression of approval.
2. A ceremonial tap on the shoulder (dub) with the flat side of a sword.
A low neckline on a garment or a garment with a low neckline.
1. Relating to or having an effect on the human body.
1. Characteristic of or resembling the physical body.
2. having material substance; able to be seen.
1. A military organization of officers or of officers and enlistees.
2. An army unit.
3. A group of people having purpose and direction in common.
Excessively bulky; fat.
1. A body or collection of writings.
2. A structure of special character in an animal body.
To grant or bestow upon.
1. Hearty; warm; sincere.
3. A type of drink that is suppose to bring you good health. Like mead or wine.
1. A state of agreement; harmony.
2. An alphabetical index of all the words in a text or corpus of texts, showing every occurrence of a word.
1. To turn into bone;to become bony
2. To become rigid (in behavior, habits, or beliefs).
Sets found in the same folder
Vocabulary from Classical Roots, Book C, Lesson 10
Vocabulary from Classical Roots Book C lesson 5
Vocabulary From Classical Roots Book C lesson 6
Classical Roots Vocabulary Book C Lesson 9
Sets with similar terms
Vocabulary Lesson 11
Vocabulary from Classical roots Lesson 11
Vocabulary from Classical Roots C - Lesson 11
Classical Roots Vocabulary Book C Lessons 11 and 12
Other sets by this creator
Theatre 100 OL Midterm Review: Troy Dobosiewicz
THEA 103 Quiz Questions and Answers 10/16-12/16
THEA 103 - Fall Midterms iClicker Questions
Other Quizlet sets
Chapter 18 Assignment ANP140
MAE Lecture 4 & 5