intent to defraud or harm another , destroys, removes, conceals and alter verity, legibility, or availability of a writing other than a governmental record.
writing includes: printing, recording information, money, stamps, seals, credit cards, badges.
Class A Misdemeanor
With intent for any of the following offenses to be committed: Capital murder, murder, continuous sexual abuse of a child, indecency with a child, aggravated kidnapping, sexual assault, aggravated sexual assault, aggravated robbery, or sexual performance of a child requests, commands, or attempts to induce a minor (under 17 yoa) to engage in one of these crimes. -- One level lower than the crime committed unless the actor is a member of a criminal street gang and was acting in to further the criminal activities of the gang. threatens to commit any offense involving violence to get an emergency agency to respond (Class B Misdemeanor), Places anyone in imminent fear of SBI (Class B), but if a public servant or family member (Class A misdemeanor), interrupt use of a place (class A, unless pecuniary loss is $1,500 or more, then SJF). Impairment of public comms, transportation, water, gas, power, or other public service, or place public in imminent fear of SBI, influence conduct or activities of a branch or agency of government. (3rd Degree Felony). SJF if to place of worship, human burial, public monument, or community center, if loss is less than $20,000. Class C misdemeanor if less is under $50 or just a substantial inconvenience to others, Class B if $50 - $499, Class A if $500 - $1499, SJF if $1,500 - $19,999 or less than $1,500 if the property damaged is a habitation and if the damage is caused by a firearm or explosive weapon, less than $1,500 if the destruction was to a fence used for livestock or game animals. 3rd degree felony if $20,000 to $99,999. 2nd Degree if $100,000 - $199,999. 1st Degree Felony if $200,000 or >. - $200,000 or more 1st Degree
- $100,000 less than $200,000 2nd Degree
- $20,000 less than $100,000 3rd Degree
- Any number of cattle, horses, exotic livestock, fowl, or 10 or more sheep, swine, goats worth less than $100,000 3rd Degree
- Less than 10 sheep, swine, or goats worth less than $20K State Jail Felony
- $1,500 but less than $20,000 State Jail Felony
- From the person of another State Jail Felony
- From human corpse or grave State Jail Felony
- Less than $1,500 but has been convicted twice before of any theft State Jail Felony
- A Firearm SJF
- Tubing and water stems containing at least 50% aluminum, bronze, or copper under $20K SJF
- Ballot or official carrier envelope SJF
-- Misdemeanors --
- $500 but less than $1,500 Class A
Class B Misdemeanor
- $50 but less than $500, or less than $50 but convicted before of any theft, or $20-$500 obtained by check, or a driver's license or ID card
Less than $50
Less than $20 by check
Class A misdemeanor, except of wills, codicil, deed, deed of trust, mortgage, security instrument, security agreement, credit card, check, sight order for payment of money, contract, release, or other commercial instrument. State Jail Felony. if without legal privilege or authority, he intentionally, knowingly or recklessly:
obstructs a highway, street, sidewalk, railway, waterway, elevator, aisle, hallway, entrance or exit to which a substantial group of the public has access
disobeys a reasonable request or order to move issued by a person the actor knows is a peace officer, fireman, or person with authority to control the use of the premises
intentionally fails to conceal the gun or recklessly carries a handgun where the 51% sign for alcohol (3rd Degree Felony) is, high school, collegiate, or professional sporting event, correctional facility (3rd Degree Felony), hospital, amusement park, church, synagogue, or other place of worship, meeting of govt. entity, if while intoxicated. CLASS A MISDEMEANOR except where noted above. 1) initiates communication by telephone or in writing, or by electronic communication and in the course makes a comment, request, suggestion or proposal that is obscene.
3) conveys, in a manner reasonably likely to alarm the person receiving the report
4) causes the phone to ring repeatedly
5) makes a call and fails to hang up
6) sends repeated electronic communication in a manner to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, embarrass, of offend.
Knowingly acquires, possesses, maintains interest, transfers, or transports the proceeds of criminal activity or funds believed to further the commission of criminal activity. SJF 1,500-20,000; 3rd degree 20,000-100,000; 2nd degree 100,000-200,000; 1st degree 200,000+ Injury to Child-14 yoa or younger (or younger than 15 yoa) -- (SBI, serious mental deficiency, impairment, or injury, or employee/owner of group/nursing home causes SBI, smd, impairment, or injury is a First Degree Felony if Knowingly, if Recklessly, 2nd Degree Felony. If above, but only bodily injury, or exploitation, 3rd degree felony if knowingly, SJF if recklessly. Criminally Negligent and other conducts get a State Jail Felony.